12-13 Totally Certified Jeremy Pargo Printing Plate
Dreymond Green Auto/Patch #/99
Robert Horry Auto #/99
Durant base #/99
Caron Butler NBA Dual Gear #/25
Barea-Calderon Matchups #/99
Nando De Colo Auto #/99
Drew Gooden Material Treasures #/99

Not shown is a redemption card for a Marquis Teague-Norris Cole 11 vs 12 signature which I am cashing in. At least it's a UK player.

I've followed a bunch of National Treasures breaks and mine is by far the worst that I have seen. Two printing plates?!?

I'd be even more pissed if I had paid full price, it was a Black Friday buy. Still, as it is, BV isn't even half of what I paid.

RE: 2012-13 National Treasures- Owie!
Yikes. I don't even know what to say here.....I didn't know they put plates from OTHER years into this product!!

Thank you for sharing and I cant wait to see the 03-04 product and the Skybox hangers.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

I'll post this later. SPx was also a major bust. Got two rookies, neither of which I think either played in the league. Skybox, was about a break even but I did get a Rose and a Love metal universe

I would be interested in that Butler Patch if it is available. Sorry for the rough break, can't really say I've seen worse, but I've seen equally rough.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Nasty butler patches!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

feelin your pain there...i've had them busts too. good luck on your next one.

Where did you get these boxes from?
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

Blowout's black friday sale.