`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DRAYMOND GREEN PC

DRAYMOND GREEN PC
Lets start with some background info, I PC both Lebron and AI, however, as we all know their cards are quite a lot of $$$$$ and I'm a college student so money is tight haha so I decided to start a Draymond Green PC with low to medium end stuff (been following him since his MSU days) and decided I should share it!

[Image: dray23_zpse5de8474.jpeg]

Its crazy to me that I could find an entire lot of the same autos for cheaper than just one copy of the card!

[Image: dray26_zps01fd20d7.jpeg]

[Image: dray_zps0a62bfa9.jpeg]

[Image: dray24_zps413d8395.jpeg]

[Image: dray25_zpsf907c4e8.jpeg]

[Image: dray27_zpsb7898b71.jpeg]

Thanks for checking it out, hope you enjoyed it!

RE: DRAYMOND GREEN PC
Awesome stuff! I'm a big fan of Green. One of the local sports radio guys in Boston projected him to be an undervalued picked based on his college experience so each morning last year we got a checking in with Draymond clip. The purpose was to highlight all the crap that is drafted based on potential i.e. Fab Melo while experienced talent like Green is passed up.

You can check my org to see if I happen to have anything you need, but if think most of what I have I see up there already.

By any chance do you also belong to BO? I just bought a booklet off a collector over there who also has an extensive Green PC.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

Alot of nice looking autos in there...keep up the good work
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

Very Cool PC! I may have a couple you need I'll have to check.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(11-30-2013, 06:52 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: Awesome stuff! I'm a big fan of Green. One of the local sports radio guys in Boston projected him to be an undervalued picked based on his college experience so each morning last year we got a checking in with Draymond clip. The purpose was to highlight all the crap that is drafted based on potential i.e. Fab Melo while experienced talent like Green is passed up.

You can check my org to see if I happen to have anything you need, but if think most of what I have I see up there already.

By any chance do you also belong to BO? I just bought a booklet off a collector over there who also has an extensive Green PC.
Yea, and yea I'm on BO but I think you're talking about someone else, gotta find him now!

As a Warriors fan, those are some nice Green cards! Very nice player who comes of the bench, and plays some nice defense who also shoots 3's. Looking to pick one up myself. Keep it up!

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan