`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1 box each of 07 Absolute Memorabilia and 07 Leaf Limited

1 box each of 07 Absolute Memorabilia and 07 Leaf Limited
Bought one box of 2007 Absolute Memorabilia and one box of 2007 Leaf Limited on Black Friday trying to chase a rookie of AP or Megatron. Failed to pull a card of either of those two guys though. If I had broken these boxes back in 2007 they probably would not have been as disappointing but alas it is now 2013... Here is what I got.

Absolute Mem (Lots of low #'d stuff, the #1 pick, the future superstar QB of the Eagles, and heavy on Devin Hester) :/

Tom Brady basecard
Brandon Siler RC /699 (Probably the only PC card of the lot)
Gary Russell RC /699
Paul Williams RPM RC /849
Kevin Kolb Marks of Fame Materials Autographs /50
Devin Hester Marks of Fame Materials Prime /50
JaMarcus Russell RPM RC AFC /50
Terrell Owens Spectrum Silver /100
Devin Hester Tools of the Trade Red Spectrum /25

Limited

Tom Brady /659
Joey Galloway /659
Edmond Miles RC /399
Dwayne Jarrett Jsy/AU/RC /99 (if only he lived up to the hype coming out of USC, was a fan of his while he was there...)
Lou Groza Gold Spotlight /10
Greg Jennings Threads /100
Deion Branch Threads Prime /25 (not very prime though)

Pretty disappointing but was pretty fun and would probably do it again for the thrill of getting an AP or Megatron. If only it had been 2007 when I pulled these lol...

RE: 1 box each of 07 Absolute Memorabilia and 07 Leaf Limited
still some nice cards...u can start a collection with russell, leaf, couch and david carr...i bet u could get alot of high end stuff for pennies on the dollar!
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

Think I'll pass on that PC idea lol... Hopefully I find the person that does PC those guys though. Smile

Check me for any of your Bears (base to hits)

(12-05-2013, 07:07 PM)jplarson Wrote: Check me for any of your Bears (base to hits)

Gonna hang on to my Bears stuff for a buddy for now, gonna give him first dibs if he wants them. Thanks for your interest though, will hit you up if he's not interested.

I did the same exact thing about a month ago ... busted a SWEET box of 2000 Fleer Focus — had I opened it in 2000.

There are like 150 rookies in the set and they're all numbered — but I managed to pull Ron Dayne, Chad Pennington and Brian Urlacher.

Those older busts are pretty fun.

For what it's worth, I still play 2006 NCAA Football on my PS2 because my Trojans are the best team on there ... and nobody can check my man D. Jarrett!

Nice hits
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(12-05-2013, 05:18 AM)shaunbaus Wrote: Bought one box of 2007 Absolute Memorabilia and one box of 2007 Leaf Limited on Black Friday trying to chase a rookie of AP or Megatron. Failed to pull a card of either of those two guys though. If I had broken these boxes back in 2007 they probably would not have been as disappointing but alas it is now 2013... Here is what I got.

Absolute Mem (Lots of low #'d stuff, the #1 pick, the future superstar QB of the Eagles, and heavy on Devin Hester) :/

Tom Brady basecard
Brandon Siler RC /699 (Probably the only PC card of the lot)
Gary Russell RC /699
Paul Williams RPM RC /849
Kevin Kolb Marks of Fame Materials Autographs /50
Devin Hester Marks of Fame Materials Prime /50
JaMarcus Russell RPM RC AFC /50
Terrell Owens Spectrum Silver /100
Devin Hester Tools of the Trade Red Spectrum /25

Limited

Tom Brady /659
Joey Galloway /659
Edmond Miles RC /399
Dwayne Jarrett Jsy/AU/RC /99 (if only he lived up to the hype coming out of USC, was a fan of his while he was there...)
Lou Groza Gold Spotlight /10
Greg Jennings Threads /100
Deion Branch Threads Prime /25 (not very prime though)

Pretty disappointing but was pretty fun and would probably do it again for the thrill of getting an AP or Megatron. If only it had been 2007 when I pulled these lol...
I did the same thing. Hit a Leon Hall Auto #/49, I did hit a Bednarik Patch #/10 though for the HOFer Patch PC. I'll search for AP and Megatron again sometime. Thrill of the break.
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.