`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small Stack of Hockey Cards

Small Stack of Hockey Cards
I was digging through one of the many boxes of cards I have had put away for over 10 years. In this box I came across a small stack of Hockey cards. Most of the players are ones I remember watching years ago. Some I do not recall. Heck, I do not even remember how I acquired this small stack. I am in Houston, Texas. Which is about as far away from Hockey country you can be. I would like to trade these cards for vintage pre 1980 Football cards. They do not have to be suerstars, though some would be nice. I will accept offers for one or all of them. So please look at my org and let's ake a deal that is good for both of us.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Small Stack of Hockey Cards
I put the only 2 football cards i have into my org. Ill send you an trade offer!

WOW, 2 cards worth $3 for the Gretzky/Messier???

open offer sent!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Maybe im not rich enough to have multiple subscriptions like you and know the value of every card...but thanks for throwing my offer right back at me.

As I explained in the PM response, you can get a real good ballpark idea of the price of a card by looking at the Merchants here on Beckett.com. I do not have but two subscriptions. But there are many online places to get an idea of BV of any card.
(11-26-2013, 11:15 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: open offer sent!
Responded. I have already traded several cards from this stack.