`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posts...

RE: Posts...
Trading slowed a lot until I ripped some series 1. That helped because everyone else was doing it too. Posts are way down here and other boards though. I'm only on one hockey board that's been steady..

It's funny... when I came online and saw this thread I noticed that EVERY thread had new comments in them. Haha! I know that things have been slow lately, but I am anticipating a pick-up soon. The C2C is on its way, there are already changes to the Organize and card display pages that should be good additions, the Matchmaker Tool will be active soon... patience, folks. I am always up for trading, so let all get to work! Tongue

Randi

(11-26-2013, 06:08 PM)rayeates Wrote: It's funny... when I came online and saw this thread I noticed that EVERY thread had new comments in them. Haha! I know that things have been slow lately, but I am anticipating a pick-up soon. The C2C is on its way, there are already changes to the Organize and card display pages that should be good additions, the Matchmaker Tool will be active soon... patience, folks. I am always up for trading, so let all get to work! Tongue

Randi
Randi,

The Matchmaker has been promised for close to 5 years now. The wait for me is almost over. Hopefully it will be here by year's end. If not then I need to reconsider my loyalty to Beckett.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

The matchmaker may turn out to be useless if it includes ALL the members that have been MIA for the past 1-5 years. I am continually trying to initiate trades only to find out the "member" with matching haves and wants hasn't signed on in years. To top it off, tkaplan (a mod of some sort I think) keeps appearing with 9 of many of the Koivus I need. You would think he could update his organize. lol

It does seem like the forum traffic is down, and I'll admit to being only an occasional poster, although I read them regularly. My mail doesn't usually contain the kinds of eye-popping hits that folks like to see, and completing a set is kinda hard to show.

But I am doing about all the trades I can handle, rapidly approaching the 900 completed trades mark (875 completed as of this morning).

And let me agree with Greg above, I'd ask Beckett to disable (not delete) users who haven't been logged in for a year or more, so we don't continually see their cards pop up when there's no chance of ever getting to them.
Building sets, and collecting Alex Ovechkin, Calle Johansson,
Craig Laughlin and Braden Holtby

Traffic is down, box breaks are down especially in a Double RC year. I guess the economy has really taken a toll on this industry. I returned the trade back to you Mark.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

Matchmaker seems to be like bigfoot at this point. Some people say they have seen it but no one has proof.

The Get Wants has really helped me but still have to search for people that have them first.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr