`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
100+ Nascar autos for trade

100+ Nascar autos for trade
I have a ton of Nascar and other racing autos for trade and would like in trade for them.

1. Any Earnhardt autos
2. Autos of players in Celtics,Redskins,Yankees and Notre Dame uniforms. They must be in the uniforms I do not collect auto of players in nothing else but my favorites.
3. Jr. and SR. Earnhardt 1/24 diecast.

I also have complete sets not listed in my org if there is complete sets you are looking for send message.

RE: 100+ Nascar autos for trade
bump to top

Any chance that you need any Dale Sr. inserts from 1998 UD Diamond Vision? I have 2 different ones. I am interested in this Mark Martin card: 1997 SPx SpeedView Autographs #SV6.
I can make scans of the Sr. cards and I would like to see a scan of the Martin card.

I know they aren't exactly what you listed here, but the Sr. cards have the same or higher BV as the Martin AU.

(02-25-2014, 12:05 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: Any chance that you need any Dale Sr. inserts from 1998 UD Diamond Vision? I have 2 different ones. I am interested in this Mark Martin card: 1997 SPx SpeedView Autographs #SV6.
I can make scans of the Sr. cards and I would like to see a scan of the Martin card.

I know they aren't exactly what you listed here, but the Sr. cards have the same or higher BV as the Martin AU.
I'm not interested in any inserts maybe race used cards but I'm not really a fan of them either. I collect any Earnhardt autos I'll take Jeffery or Kerry if you have any of them.

(02-25-2014, 06:22 AM)zakthirty3 Wrote: I'm not interested in any inserts maybe race used cards but I'm not really a fan of them either. I collect any Earnhardt autos I'll take Jeffery or Kerry if you have any of them.
So you only collect AU's?! I'll try to remember that. I don't have any but I'll see if I can come up with some.

bump to top