`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mojo roll continues w/pics (Rentzington, don't read this :) sorry RJ I was mistaken)

RE: Mojo roll continues w/pics (Rentzington, don't read this :) sorry RJ I was mistaken)
I resisted the urge to go to target at lunch and buy a box...one day at a time man one day at a time

RE: Mojo roll continues w/pics (Rentzington, don't read this :) sorry RJ I was mistaken)
(11-25-2013, 04:20 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: One of my biggest problems (as a card collector... i probably have bigger problems) is that there are no 'real' card stores locally. I keep hearing about one on University in Tamarac, but never been there. There's another on University in Davie, but he's never open and the place gives me a claustrophobic reaction. (Super, super tiny)
I haven't wiped out those 2 Targets yet, so you've got an clear shot at those targets Smile
Come up to Jax we have 2...
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

RE: Mojo roll continues (RJ, don't read this :) )
(11-25-2013, 07:09 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: And no foul harm, no harm, Doc ... this recent retail monster says bring it!
[Image: Box14_zpsba0cb5ea.jpg]
WOW! Congrats, RJ! When and where? Was this from a megabox?
(11-25-2013, 07:13 PM)rentzington Wrote: I resisted the urge to go to target at lunch and buy a box...one day at a time man one day at a time
Ya' know, we could start a support group?
(11-25-2013, 09:15 PM)mjanooz Wrote: Come up to Jax we have 2...
LCS envy!
Are they real, bonified shops, or little, dinky, dives that sell cards part time out of the back room of a Taco Stand? Smile (not saying that's necessarily a bad thing ... Tacos and Cards! Not the worst 2 things Smile )
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I could use the two emeralds if they are FT.
Collecting Bruins, Jon Papelbon, Patriots

[Image: Stockinsert.jpg]

(11-25-2013, 03:38 AM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: Ok leave me boxes at the Coral Ridge Target and also the Target @ Saw Grass... are there any good LCS down there? so way to far out of my way to seek them? I will be in and around Sunrise, Oakland Park, Winton Manor Los Olas areas.
Scotts sports cards in Tamarac small but owner is cool and has good prices.Also their is a big card show in Ft.Lauderdale this weekend.

(11-30-2013, 02:47 PM)brian2345 Wrote: Scotts sports cards in Tamarac small but owner is cool and has good prices.Also their is a big card show in Ft.Lauderdale this weekend.
I should be back in Lauderdale this weekend but for work. Next time I have free time I will check it out. I guess I just missed that show. I'll keep an eye out for the next one.

(11-30-2013, 02:47 PM)brian2345 Wrote: Scotts sports cards in Tamarac small but owner is cool and has good prices.Also their is a big card show in Ft.Lauderdale this weekend.
Thanks, Brian!
I was oblivious to any card shows within my area. Thanks for letting me know about Scott's Store and the Card show! (Actually, someone recently told me about a store in Tamarac, but I just haven't been up in that area for a long time)
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.