`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANYONE EVER GET ANYTHING GOOD OUT OF A RIP CARD..CABRERA/TROUT

RE: ANYONE EVER GET ANYTHING GOOD OUT OF A RIP CARD..CABRERA/TROUT
I've kept 2 rip cards unripped 2013,Trout /10 and a 2010 Ubaldo Jimenez /35 (?) ... But the suspense is killing me .... I'd probably keep them unripped, but I started thinking ...What if there's a redemption card in there? I always thought that the value of the cards inside were usually disappointing as compared to the unripped outer cards.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

If it's PC then why do you care about its value? I'd rip it and see what's inside.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(11-24-2013, 02:57 PM)Haze28 Wrote: If it's PC then why do you care about its value? I'd rip it and see what's inside.
because im trying to become a cabrera super collector and id hate to rip it and not have that accounted for in my collection and then rip it and not have the card of cabrera
Miguel Cabrera SUPER COLLECTOR in the works!!!!
[Image: MiguelCabrera8.jpg]

even if you rip it, you still have it. the front of the card is fine

(11-24-2013, 02:57 PM)Haze28 Wrote: If it's PC then why do you care about its value? I'd rip it and see what's inside.
plus 1,000,000,000,000,000.00.....duh.............rip it already
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(11-24-2013, 04:12 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: even if you rip it, you still have it. the front of the card is fine
Exactly...You rip it and could get something really valuable inside to help you get more Cabrera's, and you still have this Cabrera. If it is something of nominal value then you have trade bait for more Cabrera's, and you still have this Cabrera!----How about a scan of this bad boy, there are only /5 of them so most of us won't ever get a chance to see one.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

gave in and ripped my ted williams #/10

got the Johnny Bench SP

(11-24-2013, 07:44 PM)talaski Wrote: gave in and ripped my ted williams #/10

got the Johnny Bench SP
hmmmm Smile

From one Miggy collector to another don't listen to any of them. There is no way in hell I'd do it. Having the Miggy rip in your PC unripped is way more valuable and desirable.

(11-24-2013, 08:42 PM)tntmclmm Wrote: From one Miggy collector to another don't listen to any of them. There is no way in hell I'd do it. Having the Miggy rip in your PC unripped is way more valuable and desirable.
that is exactly what i was thinking...its only 1 of 5...maybe if i bought a second one of the same card i would! but if i ripped it and got junk im out 400$