`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Newman

No Newman
Well I guess pulling Newman from 2014 Press Pass is going to be tougher than I thought! I just checked the checklist and he is not listed anywhere. lol
[Image: OKimtze.png]

RE: No Newman
Holy crap, you're right! What the heck?? That's a load of bull...sorry, friend.

I'm actually getting my box this afternoon...guess none of the hits will be Newman.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

No Newman what the heck? How do you put cards out without having Newman in there.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

I know lol. Oh well saving myself some $ there.
Actually I can use the $ to buy my nephew and I #31 gear.

The checklist is probably screwed up like they did with the last part of the base cards for FanFare until they fixed it.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(11-22-2013, 05:08 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: The checklist is probably screwed up like they did with the last part of the base cards for FanFare until they fixed it.

Jerry
I hope your correct but I did an eBay search and natta on any RN cards.

That makes no sense, he is a good driver and one of the more well known ones and cannot believe that there are no cards of him.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(11-22-2013, 05:39 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: That makes no sense, he is a good driver and one of the more well known ones and cannot believe that there are no cards of him.

Jerry
I know Jerry it's nuts!
I first thought well maybe because he is switching teams but I remembered that not effecting other drivers in the past.

(11-22-2013, 05:10 PM)minitracer Wrote: I hope your correct but I did an eBay search and natta on any RN cards.
Got my box broke...and I can confirm, no Newman. There are a few mistakes in the checklist, but unfortunately this is not one of them. Sorry, partner.

OT - will post my break tonight or tomorrow sometime.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(11-22-2013, 07:09 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: Got my box broke...and I can confirm, no Newman. There are a few mistakes in the checklist, but unfortunately this is not one of them. Sorry, partner.

OT - will post my break tonight or tomorrow sometime.
Ah no biggie.
GL on your break man!