`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about card value (updated with pic)

Question about card value (updated with pic)
Hey all,

Ok so Back in 2000 i bought a box of sp authentic baseball (of course) and i pulled a Mark McGwire Sp Limited Gold 1/1. Well there is no autograph or jersey on it. So anyways i was wondering if anyone could estimate a value for it so i could maybe trade or sell it. Organize of course is n/a. Just been wondering for a while the value of the card. I have checked Ebay and other sites for a 1/1 in that year and in spa but couldnt find anything.

[Image: Scan0002_zps9e913ac9.jpg]

White dots from scanner

Thanks for your time,
Paul

RE: Question about card value
It's a 1/1 so you put the value on it. The best option for you would be to put it on ebay with a high price and take open offers. After a month of so you will get the idea of what people are willing to pay for it and how much it is valued at in the open market.

(11-22-2013, 12:45 PM)jblaze1718 Wrote: It's a 1/1 so you put the value on it. The best option for you would be to put it on ebay with a high price and take open offers. After a month of so you will get the idea of what people are willing to pay for it and how much it is valued at in the open market.
+1
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

look at other mcgwire 1/1's that have sold

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Goodwin-Cha...461220a383

print plate, sold for 54

obviously, yours is from a better set, older set, and isnt a print plate

i think if you put a BIN w/ BO option, initial BIN price would be 400, expect a 180 dollar sale if you give it enough time. easily would sell for 125 in a short amount of time

That would be my general guess as well, probably between 100-200 would be a good price for an older 1/1 insert of him. I'm not too sure of the Mcgwire market though.

ok thanks for all of the feedback

RE: Question about card value (updated with pic)
Sweet card!

RE: Question about card value (updated with pic)
update on this card sold for 194.95 on ebay thanks again for all of the help