`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Secret Santa 2013 RESULTS - Show em off here!

RE: Secret Santa 2013 RESULTS - Show em off here!
Thank you for the cards. It wasn't spectacular but it is the thought that counts. I had a hard time finding a card I thought worth to send, when I found it I jumped on it. I already apologized a couple of weeks ago to Niefert for the tardiness but explained that it took over three weeks to get it from the eBay merchant. I see that it has been delivered and hope you like it. I would like to thank all who support the troops. I would also like to thank those who asked me instead of trying to "out" me. Happy New Year to all.
Top Wants:

1. 2001 Bowman's Best- Albert Pujols
2. 2011 Bowman Sterling- Mike Trout
3. 2011 Bowman Chrome- Paul Goldschmidt

[Image: Angels_Signature_zps8fa1f692.gif]

(01-09-2014, 03:09 PM)CrakumsGT Wrote: Thank you for the cards. It wasn't spectacular but it is the thought that counts. I had a hard time f. ding a card I thought worth to send, when I found it I jumped on it. I already apologized a couple of weeks ago to Niefert for the tardiness but explained that it took over three weeks to get it from the eBay merchant. I see that it has been delivered and hope you like it. I would like to thank all who support the troops. I would also like to thank those who asked me instead of trying to "out" me. Happy New Year to all.
I just got a PM today from Richard, I apologize for putting your name on the forums but I have not received a PM from you or the cards have not shown up yet? If it was trouble getting from someone from eBay then all is good my friend. The cards haven't shown yet today, maybe it'll be tomorrow. Thanks for all you guys do for our country.

Understood. I was wondering why you never messaged me back. I sent you a PM about a week before Christmas explaining that I hadn't gotten the card yet. I sent another when it arrived saying I would send it when the post office opened up. And then the last one contained the tracking. I apologize that you did not get them. I threw in a couple of my PC items for the inconvenience. Could you PM me so I can reply? Apparently trying to PM straight to you doesn't work for some reason. Thank you for understanding.
Top Wants:

1. 2001 Bowman's Best- Albert Pujols
2. 2011 Bowman Sterling- Mike Trout
3. 2011 Bowman Chrome- Paul Goldschmidt

[Image: Angels_Signature_zps8fa1f692.gif]

Well, that's one mystery kinda solved ... And miscommunication was the key to that mishaps.
Hopefully Josh gets his cards and CrakumsGT is absolved Smile
Anyone else un-gifted?

HKF, after this one transaction, are we all cleared or are there still pending SS gifts to be accounted for?
Just wondering and really hoping for a happy ending to this Xmas story.

I know that I had fun, got something I wanted and my recipient was pleased, too.
Win/Win as far as I'm concerned! Thanks again and looking forward to next year Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Got a package today!! Here are the results:

[Image: 20140113_145143_zpsw3mzxt2m.jpg]

Also this is NOT from my Secret Santa but from an awesome guy that felt bad that Santa hadn't sent anything. Just wanna give credit to Eric(rentzington), thanks man these are much appreciated!!

Very nice...thanks for sharing! As always, the awesome folks step up here. Your alright rentzington, I don't care what they say about you..............LOL. Very nice, very nice indeed.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Glad you liked the stuff