`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Message for members considering trading with johnddake

RE: Message for members considering trading with johnddake
lmao! yup! that is john!! never one for pleasantries.. LOL!!

we had our own falling out as of late for similar reasons..

that being said, from what i know about him, he wont try to cheat you.. hes just trying to get what he wants uber fast and get the mail day rush.. fyi..
I've got Pro Set for Trade. All years, All sports, including Non-Sport and Errors and Variations. I collect All Pro Set and All Baseball from 1980 - 1991.

(11-22-2013, 12:12 AM)TaToRz Wrote: lmao! yup! that is john!! never one for pleasantries.. LOL!!

we had our own falling out as of late for similar reasons..

that being said, from what i know about him, he wont try to cheat you.. hes just trying to get what he wants uber fast and get the mail day rush.. fyi..
Could still be cool about it. No need for dooshery on the boards or in trades/PMs.

(11-21-2013, 04:16 PM)jameyreynolds Wrote: I agree. I canceled a trade because he did not have anything i needed for my PC. He cursed and me and was rude. This kind of behavior should not be tolerated on here. I would avoid this member all together.
I had to do the same, he wanted about $132.00 Bv of cards from me, I evened it out to about $38.00 on each side, then he sends back an offer increasing his wants to around $58.00, and I then see that a good number of my wants were traded away, leaving me with $11.00 of cards that I wanted, so I cancelled the trade and he sent me a rude comment as well. I'm putting this guy on my ignore list.

Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2

I think I was one of the first 2 trades he made. Both went well?? First trade he did send the wrong card, but he did make up for it in the second trade. First trade I wanted a ser#500 kurt warner RC bv was $80.......i got a promo bv $12......all was good , I sent him a pm, he got right back to me, we started another trade.....he added a few cards......and in return i got a PSA 10 gem mint Brett Favre Auto....bV ???? . In the end we were both happy !!! look guys ,we are not all perfect, some people on here just need a little coaching !!! work with the new guys and keep this site fun for all new members, as well as the old menbers. We all like to see the new guys , give us more traders to trade with. I know we don't always like to see the same cards in orgs. For the most part traders on here are all good people. Give the guy a brake. This is not a kick the hell out of a trader board. Try and work it out , if that don't work, ask the MOD to help. thats why he is here.

Guys thanks for hearing me on this. Now lets do some trading and keep it fun for all !!!
[Image: cowboys.jpg]
John Slitzer / MVSSportsCards
Always Collecting Dallas Cowboys Autoghaphs & All Hall Of Famers!!!

(11-22-2013, 12:42 AM)johnslitzer Wrote: I think I was one of the first 2 trades he made. Both went well?? First trade he did send the wrong card, but he did make up for it in the second trade. First trade I wanted a ser#500 kurt warner RC bv was $80.......i got a promo bv $12......all was good , I sent him a pm, he got right back to me, we started another trade.....he added a few cards......and in return i got a PSA 10 gem mint Brett Favre Auto....bV ???? . In the end we were both happy !!! look guys ,we are not all perfect, some people on here just need a little coaching !!! work with the new guys and keep this site fun for all new members, as well as the old menbers. We all like to see the new guys , give us more traders to trade with. I know we don't always like to see the same cards in orgs. For the most part traders on here are all good people. Give the guy a brake. This is not a kick the hell out of a trader board. Try and work it out , if that don't work, ask the MOD to help. thats why he is here.

Guys thanks for hearing me on this. Now lets do some trading and keep it fun for all !!!
Dont know the guy,Im new. But I must say,classy remarks johnslitzer.I respect that.