`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My newest additions

My newest additions
Been awhile since I've done one of these. I've been waiting on a few things to come in. Hopefully, between all the Racing, Baseball, and Basketball I collect, I've not confused myself and posted something I already have before or forgotten something...which, with the way my brain (doesn't) work, it's a real possibility for either, lol. Enjoy!

2012 Total Memorabilia Rising Stars Autographed Memorabilia Gold #RSAC1 Amber Cope 42/99

[Image: IMG_0540_zps8423c61e.jpg]

2013 Press Pass Fanfare Signature Ride Autographs #CB Clint Bowyer 03/25

[Image: IMG_0246_zps78689b9d.jpg]

2013 Press Pass Fanfare Autographs Silver #KL Kyle Larson NNS 106/225 (Big huge thank you to Kevin for this little gem!)

[Image: IMG_0533_zpsa282205f.jpg]

2008 Wheels American Thunder Double Hat #DH7 Jamie McMurray 69/99

[Image: IMG_0547_zps1244cc4d.jpg]

2008 Wheels American Thunder Head to Toe #HT2 Jamie McMurray 33/99

[Image: IMG_0538_zps9f4f1242.jpg]

2009 Press Pass Premium Hot Threads #HT-JaM Jamie McMurray Yellow 46/99

[Image: IMG_0541_zps5fed5688.jpg]

2011 Press Pass FanFare Autographs Silver #49 Jamie McMurray 10/25

[Image: IMG_0500_zps57b45cfe.jpg]

2012 Press Pass Fanfare Sapphire #29 Jamie McMurray 20/20

[Image: IMG_0539_zps7b873956.jpg]

2013 Press Pass Signings Gold #JM Jamie McMurray 21/25

[Image: IMG_0499_zpsbc439f50.jpg]

Thank for taking look!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: My newest additions
Nice cards as usual Jason. I have not gotten any more Racing lately but did get a bunch of Brian Stann (MMA) and Undertaker (Wrestling) Autos and Relics for a great deal Smile I will probably get some packs, or Blaster Boxes, if they have them, of 2014 Press Pass, maybe I will get lucky and pull some PC stuff but I will probably pull some of your stuff again Smile

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(11-19-2013, 06:23 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: Nice cards as usual Jason. I have not gotten any more Racing lately but did get a bunch of Brian Stann (MMA) and Undertaker (Wrestling) Autos and Relics for a great deal Smile I will probably get some packs, or Blaster Boxes, if they have them, of 2014 Press Pass, maybe I will get lucky and pull some PC stuff but I will probably pull some of your stuff again Smile

Jerry
I can only hope, lol! I have a box of 2014 PP coming in this weekend hopefully...you know any Gordon hit will belong to you! Speaking of which...not sure if you've checked in awhile, but I did add some more Gordon cards from a lot I picked up (more '01 Premium Gold and a few others). Not sure if they're anything you need, but feel free to take a look, Jerry!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(11-19-2013, 06:29 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: I can only hope, lol! I have a box of 2014 PP coming in this weekend hopefully...you know any Gordon hit will belong to you! Speaking of which...not sure if you've checked in awhile, but I did add some more Gordon cards from a lot I picked up (more '01 Premium Gold and a few others). Not sure if they're anything you need, but feel free to take a look, Jerry!
I will check right now, its been a while Smile

Jerry

Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

Sweet additions, Jason! Can't really do better than low-#'d AU, RU, and parallels.

Very nice additions. I like the Amber Rising Star auto, although I would have thought her signature would have been different. I wonder if that is her everyday type of signature, if that is how she signs stuff outside of cards and memorabilia? Good luck on the 14 PP let us know how it goes and let me know if any Kasey cards show up..........

I was glad I could help add to your collection with the Kyle auto, I have mine from you and a couple more trades waiting for me to get home.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Thank you, Adam!

Kevin, it's the first time I've seen either of the Cope sisters autos. I actually really like it! Next auto to check off the list will be her sister Angela. Although it took me awhile to even find this one...so I'm sure it won't be anytime soon, lol.

And Kevin, you'll be my contact on any Kahne hits as will Adam on any JJ hits. Although I prefer to hit one of my drivers...that is never the case for me. So wish me luck!

Yea I like her auto also it's just that most ladies have very neat penmanship as to where you can read both names.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

(11-20-2013, 02:30 PM)kevinr Wrote: Yea I like her auto also it's just that most ladies have very neat penmanship as to where you can read both names.
That is true...it's no Brennan Newberry, lol...but it's not completely legible either. I am interested to see if her sister's auto is much different. Your point about the ladies penmanship made me take another look at my other autos. Nicole Lyons, Maryeve Dufault, and Annabeth Barnes all have very legible autos...but Mackena Bell, Johanna Long, and Monica Polumbo (non-driver, former Miss Sprint Cup) all have pretty hard to read autos. Interesting point and probably something I will now always look at when I get a new one.

Also, Kevin, it's not yet FT as I am waiting on pricing and have tentatively offered it in another trade for some of my Jayhawks (He had been waiting on a Markieff Morris Redemption for awhile that finally came in that he promised to give me first shot at)...but I pulled a Kelly Olynyk RC auto out of the 13-14 Prestige. Not sure if the other guy is interested, but if he isn't, I wanted to let you know I have it and you're next in line on it if you're interested.

(11-20-2013, 01:06 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: Thank you, Adam!

Kevin, it's the first time I've seen either of the Cope sisters autos. I actually really like it! Next auto to check off the list will be her sister Angela. Although it took me awhile to even find this one...so I'm sure it won't be anytime soon, lol.

And Kevin, you'll be my contact on any Kahne hits as will Adam on any JJ hits. Although I prefer to hit one of my drivers...that is never the case for me. So wish me luck!
You, sir, are in luck...I have the Angela Cope /125 from 2012 Total Mem. I have this one, too, if you care for a pair of gold /99 versions...

Let me try to get you a picture of it...
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com