`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My newest additions

RE: My newest additions
(11-20-2013, 09:58 PM)dunnere Wrote: You, sir, are in luck...I have the Angela Cope /125 from 2012 Total Mem. I have this one, too, if you care for a pair of gold /99 versions...

Let me try to get you a picture of it...
I'd love to see a pic...and trade you for either. Preferably the Gold to match the Amber, but I won't be picky. Not sure what all I have to offer you for it, but would love to work something out, friend. And if we cannot work out a trade....come my next check, I'd be willing to buy it. LMK, partner! And do post the pic...definitely interested in seeing it!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(11-20-2013, 10:33 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: I'd love to see a pic...and trade you for either. Preferably the Gold to match the Amber, but I won't be picky. Not sure what all I have to offer you for it, but would love to work something out, friend. And if we cannot work out a trade....come my next check, I'd be willing to buy it. LMK, partner! And do post the pic...definitely interested in seeing it!
Sorry for the confusion. I have the Amber Cope Gold /99, the one you just got, if you want another one. The Angela Cope is the /125 version.

[Image: 20131120_224816.jpg]

Sorry, not the best picture...my old scanner does not work with Windows 7, so thankfully the phone has a decent camera, but it is not ideal.

[Image: 2012TotalMemorabilia0002.jpg]

This is the old scanned image I had.

Definitely would love to work out a trade or something.
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

Very sweet, my friend. You're right...(I hope) I am in luck! Smile

Open offer sent!

----

And to Kevin's point, Angela's auto is even less legible than Amber's. They must have inherited their penmanship from their dad, lol. Though, I've never really seen Derrike's auto...just making a bad joke.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(11-20-2013, 11:18 PM)dunnere Wrote: [Image: 2012TotalMemorabilia0002.jpg]

This is the old scanned image I had.
I am guessing that you don't have the Trevor Bayne anymore, since I couldn't find it in your ORG. I am interested in your 2 JJ '12 TM RU cards too. PLZ LMK if you still have the Bayne or if I have anything you'd take for either JJ.

Man that is two nice looking ladies. I don't know anything about them, that could almost be the same pic on both cards are they twins? Nice cards I hope you 2 can work out the trade.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

(11-20-2013, 11:52 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: I am guessing that you don't have the Trevor Bayne anymore, since I couldn't find it in your ORG. I am interested in your 2 JJ '12 TM RU cards too. PLZ LMK if you still have the Bayne or if I have anything you'd take for either JJ.
I still have the Bayne...not sure why it isn't in Organize. I can add it.

I think we talked about the JJ cards before. The Jumbo Swatch is a sick piece, but I must be honest, I think I need to get really good PC value for it. It is on my list of things I want to list for sale. I was able to work with Jason to get him the Cope cards and stuff, but I don't think I can bring myself to do that with the JJ...he did just win another championship...LOL
(11-21-2013, 08:00 AM)kevinr Wrote: Man that is two nice looking ladies. I don't know anything about them, that could almost be the same pic on both cards are they twins? Nice cards I hope you 2 can work out the trade.
We definitely got it done last night...took about 10 minutes, because I already had a bunch of Jason's stuff picked out, figuring he would be interested.
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

(11-21-2013, 08:49 AM)dunnere Wrote: We definitely got it done last night...took about 10 minutes, because I already had a bunch of Jason's stuff picked out, figuring he would be interested.
And I am really stoked about it! I really thought it would take me awhile to find an Angela Cope seeing as I had been searching for both for awhile. Very grateful to you, Tom, for coming to me with it like that...Thank You!

Only a couple more ladies to check off the auto list now. ...Anybody got a spare Danica auto lying around? lol, I'm kidding...kind of. Actually, I found someone that has a Jennifer Jo Cobb I am trying to trade him for. Wish me luck!