`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
2013 nfl triple threads booklet is it real? Peterson.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Topps-Tripl...3cd8b42d87

If it is real what you think is a good offer to send.

RE: 2013 nfl triple threads booklet is it real? Peterson.
looks like it sold regardless...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

I don't think it's real production. It looks like a prototype, since there is printing instructions around parts of it. Personally, I don't collect prototypes, or the blank backs that Topps puts out. Too easy for them to mass produce them and there's no way to know what kind of value they would have.

I put a offer for $250.00. I got it. I just hope it's real.

Looking at it again, I would say that it definitely isn't a real production card. Here's why I say that:

1) it says it's an autograph card, from the back, and there are spots for the autos on the front, but no autos (of course, the auction does say that)
2) Take a look at the edges of the card, it appears to be paper folded over a piece of cardboard:

3) If you look at the top and bottom of the Patterson portion, you'll see that the underlying material wasn't cut straight, and looks like what you'd get if you took an exacto knife to a piece of art board.

If this were me, I would be asking for a refund right away. It's up to you, but this looks like either a mock up, or a fake. Either way, and I think others will agree with me, I don't think it was worth 250 bucks. I would be extremely surprised if it had any pieces of jersey in it, and if it does, I would think they would be suspect at best.

sorry, but you got screwed. There is almost no way that Topps would let something such as a /5 card slip out their door, and in the condition it was in.

Seller says it's a mock-up card. I've seen how those are cut, and they don't use an exacto blade like that looks cut. They use expensive cutters.

Also, they'd have the autos on then regardless as it's just a sticker or not.

That looks fake as all hell, and hopefully you can get a refund

Also, the picture looks like a grainy printer image.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

oh god, that looks awful... get a refund right away...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Great explanation from bojesphob. Dont even take a chance for him to send it. Refund now! Whenever in doubt ask for more photo's. Close ups and such. Ask questions to the seller, as then they are documented. How the card was acquired is one of my fave questions. Also , if you have time in an auction. Dont hesitate in contacting the card company explaining the auction. They dont like to see fakes as much as we dont.
[Image: coollogo_com-27107460_zps7a545244.gif]
[Image: d27e1c78-63c2-44e0-8315-da67d5fa420c_zps10136b00.jpg]

I got a refund. Thanks. To all for the help.

Yea.. looks terrible. Good you got ur money back!
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10