`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vintage baseball

vintage baseball
i have some vintage baseball. some graded some not graded. i have scanned about 300 of them and there are some more. i want to trade or sell them, but i am not sure what to do about the whole grading thing. i am not confident in my opinion, and dont want anyone to cry and accuse me of lying about it. i am looking for advice. so i tried to upload some pics, not sure if it works. i have all of the scans that i can send to an email if needed.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

ALWAYS looking for gizmo williams 1989 pro set footbal, 1992 pro set ground force cards, ane 1990 Paul Gillis pro set hockey error.

RE: vintage baseball
Thumbnails don't work. Try loading your pix into photobucket and cut/paste the IMG link here for us to see the picture. But, more than likely, it's nearly impossible to accurately grade a card that's not physically in front of a person.
FYI: Beckett is running a Vintage card 20-day Grading service for only $8. I'll probably send in a card or two to try it.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

yeah, i dont care enough to get them graded. thanks for the heads up. i have them scanned if anyone wants to see them.
ALWAYS looking for gizmo williams 1989 pro set footbal, 1992 pro set ground force cards, ane 1990 Paul Gillis pro set hockey error.

Any Cubs?
Colleting all Topps Cubs cards from the main set and Traded/Update
Main Set - 1415/1672 84.6%
Years Completed - 51, 76-94, 96, 99, 00, 04, 06, 07, 09, 12
Traded/Update - 90/234 38.4%

there might be some. im not pulling them out though. they will all go as one lot if i can.

PM sent
[Image: Jones%20Kershaw_zpswfyrmlav.jpg]