`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF Ben McLemore & Jeff Withey cards

WTTF Ben McLemore & Jeff Withey cards
Looking to get started on acquiring the two newest Jayhawks in the NBA. Currently, I haven't even pulled a base RC of either. So if anybody has any base, parallels, or inserts of these two that you would be willing to trade, please hit me up by posting here or sending an open offer.

Thank You!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: WTTF Ben McLemore & Jeff Withey cards
Actually I hit a Jeff Withey auto from Hoops. Let me know if it may interest you.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: WTTF Ben McLemore & Jeff Withey cards
(11-16-2013, 06:29 AM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: Actually I hit a Jeff Withey auto from Hoops. Let me know if it may interest you.
Yes, friend, I am definitely interested. If you can find anything that I might have to offer you, I'd love to try to work a trade for it. Please let me know, partner, and thank you!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports