`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Stan Musial

Looking for Stan Musial
My 30th Birthday is next Thursday (21st), and the 21st would have been Stan's 93rd. I just recently passed 50 different cards of Musial in my collection and I would really like to get that number to 100 by the end of the year. I don't have a ton for trade right now, but I would gladly trade in your favor to get some deals done for more Musial cards. Mostly looking for base and low end inserts, so if you have some base stuff sitting around I'd be glad to trade for it!

RE: Looking for Stan Musial
Hey, man. We have a few Stan the Man inserts for trade that you are welcome to if you need them.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

I just won a lot of cards that I needed on eBay that has something in it that I think you might like. PM me your address and as soon as I receive the lot, I'll mail it out. Yours to have. Smile
[Image: 286z31h.png]

Bucket: http://s863.photobucket.com/user/uncfan011/library/?sort=3&page=1

Also, if a card isn't graded then please do not list it as "mint" to bump the trade value. I trade nrmt-mt unless graded. Sorry

(11-15-2013, 05:36 PM)accfan01 Wrote: I just won a lot of cards that I needed on eBay that has something in it that I think you might like. PM me your address and as soon as I receive the lot, I'll mail it out. Yours to have. Smile
Thanks partner, sent you a PM!

Stan Musial is my favorite player from the past. When I was in high school (years ago), I read biographies on many players from that time and Stan "The Man" stood out as such a great role model. I actually don't own any cards of him but now I think I will. After the games in St. Louis he would play ball with the kids in the neighborhoods.