Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charlie Chaplin Clara Bow Japanese 1920's Sheet

Charlie Chaplin Clara Bow Japanese 1920's Sheet
Hello everyone,
I posted this in the non-sport forum with no response so I will try this way.
I have had this sheet for roughly 10 years and all I know about it is the Charlie Chaplin & Clara Bow. I can't seem to find anyone to translate it for me. All I really am hoping for is a date, so anyone that can even ponder a guess would be great and anything else would be icing on the cake. I was thinking 1920's-30's but was hoping for a printers copyright or something. Please help. Thanks!!
[Image: chaplin_zps3059e4c9.jpg]
[Image: jap2_zps9e092a75.jpg]

RE: Charlie Chaplin Clara Bow Japanese 1920's Sheet
I don't know anything about this sheet except that it's pretty cool!
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

I would try posting something on the non sports forum on pSA boards or on net54..

(11-15-2013, 06:13 PM)cardsfan73 Wrote: I would try posting something on the non sports forum on pSA boards or on net54..
There is someone on here that can probably help. His username escapes me at this time.

EDIT: Ziveus101 or something quite similar.
Yeah, it's Ziveus101. I had to go back to page 17 to find one of his posts. And come to think of it, I haven't noticed one of his posts in a while. He spent a fair amount of time in Japan. He was the one with all the CardGen cards from Japan. I think that I should check on him.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!