`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Jordan Base Cards for Sale/Trade

Michael Jordan Base Cards for Sale/Trade
I have several hundred different Michael Jordan base/subset/low-end insert/oddball cards (1988-98) I would be willing to sell for cheap through my organize but before I input all of them I just wanted to get feedback to see if it was even worth it. So what say you? Anyone out there with a need for lots of low-end 90s Jordan's looking for a new home? Thanks
 photo mjheader.jpg

RE: Michael Jordan Base Cards for Sale/Trade
if you want, look at my org in the temp. need jordan section. if you have any of those, i would love to trade with you.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Pingbling23, I tried to send you a private message but it wouldn't let me (something about your email being blocked)

Anyway, I couldn't find a temp. need Jordan section in your organize. The list below shows the only collections I can view in your organize. Please help. Thanks

[Image: Pingbling_zps19248558.jpg]

photo mjheader.jpg

SEND ME A PM OF WHAT U ARE LOOKING FOR, I AM ALWAYS ADDING TO MY JORDAN COLLECTION AND THIS WOULD BE A GOOD START TO MY SONS ALSO.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

I might need some MJs, you should add them to your Org. There's a bunch of MJ collectors here.

I have added most stuff to my org but there is still some to go. Also, if anyone is interested in some oddball/promo/international stuff I have some of that too that I can't put in the org. Hopefully someone is interested that took awhile...
 photo mjheader.jpg

I sent you an open trade offer. lmk

Sonic, in case you didn't see it. I sent you a message.
 photo mjheader.jpg