`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick little panini perennial draft pack rip

Quick little panini perennial draft pack rip
Went to the LCS for supplies... Was going to pick up a few packs of bowman draft if they had it... Nope. Bought two packs of panini perennial draft for $5 a pop. 4 autos per box, was worth a shot at a quick hit. Complete duds. No recognizable names or high draft picks. Opened them in the parking lot, so I stubbornly went back in and grabbed two more... Did much better!

[Image: 3963A4BC-DDB6-4A18-A8E1-AE75816A76B1-100...bb79a0.jpg]
/10! Lowest numbered auto I've ever pulled.

Even the base was better with an adalberto and a parallel.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

RE: Quick little panini perennial draft pack rip
Not bad! Not bad at all!
How good or bad is Panini with their redemptions?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Yeah, I was stoked. the 13th overall pick is not too shabby at all! I like cards like this... Gets you invested a bit in following a prospect/cheering them on through the minors.

Not sure on Panini, I've never had to use them. I've seen positive comments on the boards though relative to topps. That's not saying much lol, but I'll take it.

I'm going to throw it on the bay for a nice chunk of change for PC help. If I don't get any bites I'm going to redeem and have a player to cheer on for the next few years. Win-win
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(11-14-2013, 04:43 PM)petillo64 Wrote: Yeah, I was stoked. the 13th overall pick is not too shabby at all! I like cards like this... Gets you invested a bit in following a prospect/cheering them on through the minors.

Not sure on Panini, I've never had to use them. I've seen positive comments on the boards though relative to topps. That's not saying much lol, but I'll take it.

I'm going to throw it on the bay for a nice chunk of change for PC help. If I don't get any bites I'm going to redeem and have a player to cheer on for the next few years. Win-win
Good luck! Hope it buys you something you want!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.