`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NOVEMBER MAIL DAYS!!!! (Final Update 11/30)

RE: NOVEMBER MAIL DAYS!!!! (Update 11/15)
While i have seen all these separately before Tongue but they look so much better together man. GREAT PICKUPS!
PC Players: Damian Lillard, Klay Thompson and Andre Iguodala
Currant set chase: 12/13 NT Dual Matchups Prime (71/100), Absolute Team Tandems Prime (12/25), Innovation Stat Line Prime (7/25)
PC: http://www.flickr.com/photos/28871127@N03/sets

RE: NOVEMBER MAIL DAYS!!!! (Update 11/15)
I got these in yesterday,

I was kind of on the fence about the Flawless base cards, the idea of a diamond in a card seemed a bit over the top to me. I decided to pick up ONE for the PC just to see what they are like. I have to say, it is a very attractive card in person. Still not sold on the idea, but I am happy I got it.

[Image: ChrisPaulFlawlessBase_zpsbbe8d06a.jpg]

I also got a redemption back from Panini! Not doing to bad on my GS RC chase. Still need to get the Davis but the others will be pretty easy.

[Image: GoldStandardRCImanShumpert_zps5e67ba01.jpg]

Lastly I got this Kandiman in. I actually bought this card once back in 2011, and some ***** bag seller sent me a regular refractor with the protective coating peeled off. So I was happy to get this one in.

[Image: Olowokandi77_zps20e97ca7.jpg]
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

RE: NOVEMBER MAIL DAYS!!!! (Diamond Update 11/17)
Congrats on the pickups bud. I agree with your assessment of the Flawless Diamonds. I feel the same way, and am glad to have just one. Nice KandiMan. 98-99 Finest is my favorite set, and refractors are my favorite cards.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

hahaha love the story about the Kandiman card, mostly because your depiction of him is completely accurate. The backs are different colors, pretty easy to tell if you aren't a ******bag, as the seller was so well described haha.

In any event, love the pickups as usual!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(11-17-2013, 02:19 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: Congrats on the pickups bud. I agree with your assessment of the Flawless Diamonds. I feel the same way, and am glad to have just one. Nice KandiMan. 98-99 Finest is my favorite set, and refractors are my favorite cards.
Thanks!! 98-99 is one of my favorite seasons for cards. I loved all the sets that year for the most part.
(11-17-2013, 09:02 PM)buckunteer Wrote: hahaha love the story about the Kandiman card, mostly because your depiction of him is completely accurate. The backs are different colors, pretty easy to tell if you aren't a ******bag, as the seller was so well described haha.

In any event, love the pickups as usual!
LOL yeah I was pretty annoyed when I got it in and saw that.

Pretty big mail day today!

#ed /25

[Image: BillWaltonCrusadeGreen_zps527d8e5a.jpg]

#ed /20

[Image: BillWaltonFlawlessInscriptions_zps1203c70d.jpg]

#ed /5

[Image: BillWaltonSignaturesLegendsGreen237_zps762dacd7.jpg]

[Image: ChrisPaulSelectAllStar_zps6c967d09.jpg]

[Image: ChrisPaulInnovationStaindGlassPurple_zpse7c8c44b.jpg]

#ed /10

$[Image: ChrisPaulPrestigeBonusShotsGold_zps5bf656fe.jpg]

#ed /10

[Image: ChrisPaulAbsoluteTeamTandemsPrime_zps3e1a9b38.jpg]

#ed /25

[Image: TylerZellerCrusadeQuestAutosGold_zpsb9e25717.jpg]

#ed /5

[Image: TristanThompsonPrestigeBonusShotsGreen_zpsb0fc9b75.jpg]

#ed 1/1

[Image: TristanThompsonNationalTreasuresPrinting...4f75ab.jpg]

#ed 1/1

[Image: TristanThompsonIntrigueRookieJerseyLaund...b50cb3.jpg]

RE: NOVEMBER MAIL DAYS!!!! (BIG UPDATE 11/18)
ooo I like the stained glass card and that 1/1 Tristan tag! I broke a box of intrigue, MAN I wish that had been in it. I would've dangled it over you like a steak over a Rottweiler lol. Great pickups!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Thanks man! The Stained Glass is the Purple version supposedly short print. I like these cards too, they're pretty cool in hand. HAHA yeah you would have enjoyed having that over me, although it did not sell for as high as you might think. I think Panini has finally broke a lot of collectors with all their releases and throwing their three biggest releases out at the very end. I just won a Preferred 1/1 auto that has sold in the past for well over the $102 I just got it for. The tag actually was only $67. Earlier on in the year Tristan 1/1s were selling well beyond my price range. I am very happy to be able to afford some of these now lol.

Awesome stuff! I really like that stained glass Paul, and those Crusade inserts are always awesome looking as well. And of course that Tag is sick. Can't wait till the next show and tell.
Collecting Bruins, Jon Papelbon, Patriots

[Image: Stockinsert.jpg]

Thanks I really appreciate the comment! Hopefully there will be another update today. The Crusade inserts were probably my favorite parallels last season, maybe second but only to the Certified parallels. Again I appreciate the comment!