`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Topps Update (one pack made my day)

2013 Topps Update (one pack made my day)
Only one packed matter in the entire box the rest was kinda garbage but pretty satisfied a $15 mega box and this one pack alone was well worth it...

I loaded a few others in my rots just didn't feel like posting any more picks

Any way this was my one pack I was talking about

[Image: image_zpsc14d4945.jpg]

[Image: image_zpsf5926f09.jpg]

[Image: image_zps182f4426.jpg]
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

RE: 2013 Topps Update (one pack made my day)
LOADED!

The votto was one thing but the gold refractor was the middle card. I thought the votto was my hit lol I was wrong
WANT LIST
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

wow nice. You guys all keep having such good luck with these, but they've been pretty much junk for me.

maybe I need to buy one from a store outside my normal radius.

(11-09-2013, 10:27 AM)rad_1205 Wrote: The votto was one thing but the gold refractor was the middle card. I thought the votto was my hit lol I was wrong
That wasn't all from one pack, was it? You meant from the same box, right? A reg update platinum wouldn't be in the same pack as the Chrome Gold, or was it? Seems unlikely, but either way, a MEGA-megabox!
Is the Votto the Chrome or Regular relic?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

This was all in one pack the votto is the chrome version. The first Bryce Harper chrome base w the first card, the second card was the gold refractor Harper and the third card was the votto.
WANT LIST
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

that quite possibly could be the best chrome pack i have ever seen. it would make my day too
collecting braves, carlos santana, jedd gyorko, matt holliday, and jonny helweg

(11-09-2013, 11:56 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: That wasn't all from one pack, was it? You meant from the same box, right? A reg update platinum wouldn't be in the same pack as the Chrome Gold, or was it? Seems unlikely, but either way, a MEGA-megabox!
Is the Votto the Chrome or Regular relic?
My trout chrome relic and Carlos Martinez black refractor were in the same exact pack. The previous 11 packs of it I opened were nothing but base!

Nice pulls Richard!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(11-09-2013, 12:22 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: This was all in one pack the votto is the chrome version. The first Bryce Harper chrome base w the first card, the second card was the gold refractor Harper and the third card was the votto.
Sorry, that Harper didn't look like it was Chrome ... I thought it was a platinum card from the regular series of update. Mea Culpa !
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I'm confused (nothing new), but congrats on a super break, wherever it came from!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.