`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
1961 maris

RE: 1961 maris
its not. but if you dont have what i want, then im not parting with it. the cards are next to me. i only thought of getting rid of the graded one so the tire kickers have nothing to kick tires about. its graded. not by abc123 company. i can post anything, not an issue. like i said im only willing to get rid of it for a few things none of it is on anyone's list yet.
ALWAYS looking for gizmo williams 1989 pro set footbal, 1992 pro set ground force cards, ane 1990 Paul Gillis pro set hockey error.

"i have a 61 psa 4 maris. any interest in it? i was going to list it, but wanted to see if there was first."

Then you might want to edit your thread and tell people what you are looking for specifically.... AND you might want to think about putting them in your org. No one can send you an offer with them not listed.... Just a thought....

You have a lot to learn johndrake...
[Image: 286z31h.png]

Bucket: http://s863.photobucket.com/user/uncfan011/library/?sort=3&page=1

Also, if a card isn't graded then please do not list it as "mint" to bump the trade value. I trade nrmt-mt unless graded. Sorry

ok i dont know if i did it right or not. ive never had to post pics mid hump.
ALWAYS looking for gizmo williams 1989 pro set footbal, 1992 pro set ground force cards, ane 1990 Paul Gillis pro set hockey error.

Cannot use thumbnails.... Have put put the pic in Photobucket or another photo sharing site, copy the img or url and copy/paste it in your thread...

ok i see that theyre posted. i can see them. dont know about anyone else.

John, do not send me messages threatening me. Are you kidding me? If you would like to settle this outside of this site then by all means I will post my address so you can say these comments to my face. If not, then do not speak to me.

Also, if a card isn't graded then please do not list it as "mint" to bump the trade value. I trade nrmt-mt unless graded. Sorry

(11-08-2013, 12:39 PM)accfan01 Wrote: John, do not send me messages threatening me. Are you kidding me? If you would like to settle this outside of this site then by all means I will post my address so you can say these comments to my face. If not, then do not speak to me.
Wow!!!

I apologize to the board. I should not have said that.

wow!!! +1