`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Opinion which 2012 case/box to buy

Need Opinion which 2012 case/box to buy
Ok here is the deal, since I've just got back into collecting, I've been buying lots of 2013 boxes. Built up a nice selection. I'm now going to buy some 2012, in search of those rookie autos and higher end cards.

Which ones would you guys select, here is a list i'm thinking of buying and the quantity, but feel free to add to it.

2012 Topps Finest - 4 boxes

2012 Five Star - 2 Boxes

2012 Topps Chrome - 4 boxes

2012 Topps Magic - 12 Box Case

2012 Topps Supreme - 6 Boxes

2012 Topps Valor - 8 Box Case

2012 Panini Gridiron Gear - 10 Boxes

2012 Prime Signatures - 10 Boxes

RE: Need Opinion which 2012 case/box to buy
Personally I really like the supteme

Chrome was a lot of fun to watch break, as was Five Star, so I personally would go for one of them.

Avoid Topps Magic Hobby like the plague! There were 5 cards out of 3 cases I saw opened of that which booked for more then 3 bucks! 2 coin cards and 2 Kaepernick autos! Can't even remember the other one...

Valor was pretty cool, and the tins the cards come in were pretty neat. Prime Sigs are VERY hit or miss. More miss than hit though. Don't know about Finest, Supreme or Gridiron.

In my opinion, avoid the Gridiron gear. Even when you do pull a hit, the patch is normally one-color. I also agree on the Magic - don't waste your $. Five Star is pretty nice, as is the Valor. Use that money to but more of those. I bought a lot of the 2011 Supreme and liked it, but didnt buy much of the 2012. Prime sigs, as mentioned, very hit/miss. I suggest only buying a few. You'll wind up thanking us.
PhotoBucket Updated from Bears to Dolphins - http://s1197.photobucket.com/user/cbrigadoi/library/

I still have the Eagles through the Vikings to go!!

I really like the Supreme and Five Star, very nice products. The Prime Signatures like every has said is very hit or miss with a lot of missing lol I got lucky and pulled a Peyton Manning Auto printing plate out of 11 and a gold Doug Martin out of 12, but I would suggest them unless you were buying a full 30 box case lol
Collecting
Joe Montana 586 Unique cards
Larry Johnson 17/560 Autos
Priest Holmes 2/163 Autos
1999 Sp Signature Autos 42/132
2003 LL Threads At the Half 13/100
#1 Draft Picks Autos 25/78 - Alternate Autos 12

I really like Supreme. Lots of nice higher end cards, which is great since thats what you're looking for. The cards look real nice and slick. Also chrome was a personal favorite. Those cards always look great... I just can't find anymore 2012 boxes anywhere anymore.

I think i'm going to go with the 2012 Supreme. I'll be sure to let you guy know how I do.

What everyone is saying is pretty close but Five Star is hit or miss too. I personally like, and had really good luck with the 2012 Crown Royale, 2012 Limited, and 2013 Topps Prime.