`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What a day!

What a day!
Did you see the games today guys?! What a day of football! I hate the Patriots, but it was an exciting game from the kickoff! And the Seattle/Carolina game was sick! Chancellor putting on his best Polomalu moves...not once...but twice! And a pick 6 (Newton had a check down wide open on the left side of the screen for anyone who didn't notice :p)...fun games to watch! Benjamin has all the signs of a star in the making! I hope tomorrows games are just as good!
I don't think anyone is playing like Seattle right now. They might just repeat...but...

Go Pack!

RE: What a day!
I can't help but agree with you on almost everything. Seattle may be hot but repeat... I don't know about that which leads me to the other thing, Rodgers has his ring this year is Romo's year to get his. We dem boys.
[Image: Z5Ez1Jf.png]
Banner Courtesy of Jbel4331
Current FB Sets
2010 Panini Plates & Patches RPA (35/35)
2011 Panini Gold Standard RPS (36/36)
2012 Topps Strata Blue Clear Cut (42/43)
2013 Topps Inception Green RPA (39/40)
2014 Panini Immaculate Ink #'d/49 (10/24)

(01-11-2015, 06:14 AM)Kingofallmarks Wrote: I can't help but agree with you on almost everything. Seattle may be hot but repeat... I don't know about that which leads me to the other thing, Rodgers has his ring this year is Romo's year to get his. We dem boys.
I hate the cowboys too...but props are due to them for what they've done! I think todays game really couldn't be any more even. Boys 8-0 on the road, Pack 8-0 at home. Both teams liabilities are their defenses. Dallas has a beast of an o-line, Pack are in for a long day. If Rodgers can stay on the field though, he should be able to get enough quick strikes to keep it close. Can't wait for the game! I'm picking Packers ONLY because of Murray's hand. If it's cold enough, that would worry me some. With an injured Rodgers, I think Cowboys are the better team. I don't see either of these teams beating seattle in seattle though.

Go Packers

Congratulations to the Green Bay Packers and especially Aaron Rodgers for a hell of a game.
[Image: Z5Ez1Jf.png]
Banner Courtesy of Jbel4331
Current FB Sets
2010 Panini Plates & Patches RPA (35/35)
2011 Panini Gold Standard RPS (36/36)
2012 Topps Strata Blue Clear Cut (42/43)
2013 Topps Inception Green RPA (39/40)
2014 Panini Immaculate Ink #'d/49 (10/24)

That was Day 2 of an amazing Divisional round! Every game was good again! Luck vs Brady, Rodgers vs Wilson...Should be another good week next week!