`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find out what a graded card is worth???

Find out what a graded card is worth???
Where on this site can I look up a card and find out what it is work if it is graded?

RE: Find out what a graded card is worth???
You can get an idea using the OPG. Type in the card, click the link, and off to the right it has graded prices if applicable. If there is not a lot of market activity for a card it wont be listed. Otherwise you can use completed sales from Ebay.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

RE: Find out what a graded card is worth???
Up in the right blue box on the top of the screen, where it says Cards, Players, Teams, etc. type in the set year, the name of the set and the players name. As an example I have a 1965 Topps Hector Lopez in front of me. So you would put in "1965 Topps Hector Lopez". It will then search and give you all of the player's cards in that certain set. In my example I would pick the number 532 Hector Lopez. Click on the blue name of the correct player and it will bring up all the card facts about that card. It has 2 boxes more or less in the top center of the screen, the top one being raw pricing and the bottom one graded pricing. One thing to watch for, not all cards in the database have graded pricing. If this is a modern card, I really doubt whether you'll find graded pricing listed. Then I would suggest checking ebay and other auction sites for the player in the grade you have. Hope this helps you.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]