`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what should I get?

what should I get?
My birthday is next month I have a $270.00 limit on baseball items. I'm thinking of getting three 2013 Jumbo Boxes of series 1, 2, and Update because each box has 500 cards and three hit's. or should I get something else because I'm still trying to complete my series 1 and 2 baseball sets and I could use the extra PC cards for my royals and 2010-2013 Rookie card binder.

If I do get the jumbos I will get a complete base set hopefully since they each have 330 per base set and 500 cards per box and a few inserts with the set. I think its a good deal because I really like this years design I like the rookie class too. so I don't know what I should get any ideas would be helpful. I don't want to buy a $200.00 box and only get ten cards to me that's not worth it and I could basiclly just get a bunch of commons in those type of boxes

RE: what should I get?
Depends on what you're looking for. I'm moving away from the lower end stuff for both storage issues and because I've had some luck with some of the higher end products. I've been buying from steelcitycollectibles.com and have been happy with the price and speedy shipping. For $270 from there, I'd do a full box of Triple Threads and one box of Bowman Inception. But that's just me.

Happy upcoming B-day!
If you can wait until Black Friday, Dave & Adam and Blowout had some incredible deals last year. You can really maximize your money by waiting until then.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

For 270 US American dollazzzz.. I would buy myself a nice vintage mantle card. Slab it and put it out for display like a boss.. Or..a much older pre-ware card of your choice.

Just sayin. That's right I said that. Or by those '13 boxes of whatever!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

(11-04-2013, 06:02 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Happy upcoming B-day!
If you can wait until Black Friday, Dave & Adam and Blowout had some incredible deals last year. You can really maximize your money by waiting until then.
That's good to know, thanks!!! Also VERY BAD for my wallet lol.

I'd personally go with a couple boxes of topps chrome and a really nice single... Still get to scratch the itch of breaking some wax, but are guaranteed a card you'll really like.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(11-04-2013, 06:02 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Happy upcoming B-day!
I will see If I can do black friday shopping this year, every year I try but I just cant afford stuff but I seen there deals last year they had some good ones last year I agree

Hey, happy early birthday! I don't know how far along you are, but you can look me up for your Series 1, 2 and update needs as long as they are base. I'm looking to de-stock and wouldn't mind helping you out. Start a trade if you want....I will not be looking for any auto's or relics. As long as it's not 500+ cards (shipping costs), we can work something out.

That way you can save / use your money on something nice and help me out also! Let me know.......

Now it's a what should I do and then what should I get question........
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.