`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
platinum.....

platinum.....
i have a need. pro set platinum 1991-92. card is number hhof1. need it for my set. can someone tell me what its worth???? no idea about it.
ALWAYS looking for gizmo williams 1989 pro set footbal, 1992 pro set ground force cards, ane 1990 Paul Gillis pro set hockey error.

RE: platinum.....
Hi John BV is $2-$5. Im not sure what it looks like. Maybe look it up on the web. One member has it for trade but im pretty sure you have to look that up yourself. I can't list any info on a fellow trader. Hope this helps, cheers!

thanks brother. i looked already and made contact. i want to get it to finish my set.
ALWAYS looking for gizmo williams 1989 pro set footbal, 1992 pro set ground force cards, ane 1990 Paul Gillis pro set hockey error.

ok well i tried to get a hold of the one guy that has the card listed for trade on here. i didnt notice he hasnt logged in in over a year now. so i am still on the hunt for it. it is listed as a 1991-92 pro set platinum card, but has the look of a regular 91-92 pro set hockey card. no platinum logo on front anf the card number is HHOF1.

Okay guys. You cannot post the Book Values of cards on the Boards, or ask for them either. If they are very short printed and do not have an actual BV, then you can discuss, but the TOS clearly states that you cannot share the BV's. Sorry to get into the business again, but I have to uphold. Best wishes!

Randi

Sorry Randi, Im gonna be careful of how i help new guys. If they want a price they can buy the price guide.

hold the phone charlie. i dont do hockey ever except for pro set. i dont care what the stuff is worth other than to see how much its going to take to pick it up. you have fools in these forums breaking your all so precious rules with severe regularity and i ask what a card is worth and you all get in a tizzy cause im the "new guy". so what standards do you guys use to jump on someones case?

Yeah... I don't think that it's a good idea to take such a poor attitude about the rules that you agreed to when you signed up for the site. Please refrain from the Terms Of Service violations and the attempted intimidation, as it is truly unappreciated. It is not because you are a new guy, but because I have had to give you advice with almost every post that you have made regarding not breaking the rules. In no way was I demeaning, slanderous, blaming, or showing any other form of poor candor, so showing me the poor candor does not reflect too well on you.

If you do need help with anything please do not hesitate to ask. If it involves a violation of the rules or Terms Of Service, then I will ask that it not happen. You were not accused of anything, and Dan just made a mistake when he posted the BV of the card. You jumping down my throat makes no sense, so please do not do that. I will treat you with respect on all levels, but I will not stray from the responsibilities that have been handed to me. Thanks for your time and understanding.

Randi

(11-05-2013, 08:10 PM)johnddake Wrote: hold the phone charlie. i dont do hockey ever except for pro set. i dont care what the stuff is worth other than to see how much its going to take to pick it up. you have fools in these forums breaking your all so precious rules with severe regularity and i ask what a card is worth and you all get in a tizzy cause im the "new guy". so what standards do you guys use to jump on someones case?

im jumping down no ones throat at all. if that is the view taken, then that is because of the way it was perceived. that part that set me off was your guy there basically saying he only did it to help one of the kids. once again how it was perceived.

What i meant to say is i didn't know the rules on how to share info. If you trade hockey it would be wise to have a subscription. I didn't say you were a kid. I said you were new. There is a big difference there. In no way was i demeaning you. i assumed you wanted help. I gave you help but broke a rule doing so. Sorry to both of you, have a good night.