`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best box for $100 or less?

Best box for $100 or less?
What would you guys consider to be the best box out there right now that can be had for $100 or less? Thinking about buying a box of Crusade, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything else...
**I only trade on values at NM/MT unless your card is graded**

Collecting:

NBA: Bulls, LeBron, Kobe, Durant, Kyrie, Lillard

NFL: Bears, Calvin Johnson, AP, LeSean McCoy

MLB: Cubs, Profar, Nick Franklin

NHL: Blackhawks, Ovechkin, Corsby, Malkin, Subban

RE: Best box for $100 or less?
Crusade is six hits for the money(3 autos, 3 GU). I think boxes are in the $75 range on places like BO and DA. That is a damn steal to be honest. I am not a huge fan of the product but for that type of money it is fairly easy to break even on the product.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Crusade is a good bet. I haven't busted any yet, but looks like a good product. I also like Past & Present...3 autos its like 50-55$ a box.

Me personally right now i like boxes of select at 102$ , Certified @ 99$, and Retail prizm at 99$. Select is a steal at that price, (compared to other panini products) 4 Auto's numbered 499 or less per box. Plus the chance or Gold/Black refractors. Then with Prizm every pack contains 1-2 rookies, and plenty of depth in the rookie class. Should hold it's value well. Plus the Green/Gold refractors, which sell well. Certified you get lots of #'d cards, auto's and Mem. AFter taxes/shipping it would be a little over 100, but it would be worth it.
Looking for:

Lebron BGS Rookies
Shaq PSA 10 Rookies
Graded Lew Alcindor RC
To complete Prizm Auto basketball set

PM me, if you are looking to sell or trade.

I can not find Retail Prizm at ANY store I go to? Where are you finding them?
I collect Penny (Anfernee) Hardaway, and my son collects Ty Lawson. Please let me know if you have anything rare of either player.

Photo Bucket = http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/bryandwells/library/

Brilliance is nice - 2 auto's and 1 GU for about US$60 at dacardworld.com. But everything is a gamble - you may hit big or you may bust.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

Best bet for the money is Select. 4 autos a box and a chance of prizms, gold or black. I'd much rather busy a box of it than crusade which has been mentioned because unless u hit a patch most crusade boxes are duds.

Buy singles u will be much happier
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK