`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overproduction? Opinions

Overproduction? Opinions
Not sure where to post this, doesn't have anything to do with trading, just wanna have a on-going thread about a certain topic. Here's what I'm thinking...

With all the different products, and all the different variations in each product. The # of rookie cards of each player every year has dramatically increased. Now is it just me or are the value of these cards not really going to go anywhere because supply and demand doesn't really apply here. The supply is pretty much unlimited. I'm not sure of the exact number, but how many different rookie cards does Yasiel Puig have? I'm sure the number is astronomical (possible exaggeration). I know there are high end products and low end products, but I just can't seem to understand. Doesn't anybody else miss the days where there wernt a blue, black, pink, camo, purple, orange, gold, red variation of EVERY card? I miss the days where you really had to hunt for a certain rookie card you wanted. Just me though. Thoughts? Opinions?

RE: Overproduction? Opinions
Generally agree with your post

And it's been getting out of hand with the increasing number of parallels
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

RE: Overproduction? Opinions
I agree. All the parallell sets are unnecessary. It makes the companies more $$$ and thats all they really care about. They aren't worried about collector value.