`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Panini Mega Box Retail

Panini Mega Box Retail
Bought a Panini Mega Box from WalMart over my lunch break today. Had 5 packs of Score and 2 hobby packs of Prizm plus some exclusive Prizm inserts. Here are the Rookies and Hits. Not shabby for a $19.99 box. But never heard of the Auto guy...

[Image: P1040594_zps0116e0ee.jpg]

[Image: P1040593_zps7061a666.jpg]

[Image: P1040591_zpsb0ad2d47.jpg]

[Image: P1040590_zpsa38cde7b.jpg]

RE: Panini Mega Box Retail
Pretty good break, my last one actually yielded a GU from one of the score packs.
[Image: Desertfox24.gif]

Collecting Ed "Too Tall" Jones and Dallas Cowboys!
Also collecting: Dez Bryant, Keke Coutee, Jorvorskie Lane, Ken Houston and Reggie McNeal

http://s1339.beta.photobucket.com/user/D...1/library/

I got two and was pretty disappointed at that price point ... best card by far was a Geno freebie refractor, the actual packs were beyond lame. I won't be buying any more.

Its nice to get an auto from a retail blaster. This one although sucks. Best card by far was the Geno freebie as well... However, that will be my last one of those. The Score cards stink.

Pretty cool, at least you hit an auto
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

Nice hit on the auto. He didnt even make last cuts for the dolphins. Last i knew he was on the Practice squad for the browns.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

(10-30-2013, 03:16 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: Nice hit on the auto. He didnt even make last cuts for the dolphins. Last i knew he was on the Practice squad for the browns.
You are correct. I was hoping he went to a big time college so I could find a fan of that school to trade with.... but he went to mount union... hes the next cecil short or pierre garcon!!! Smile