`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some mid-end MJs FS

Some mid-end MJs FS
So I'm doing a bit of weeding out of my MJ collection, as I'm out of my phase where I acquired pretty much any MJ I didn't have solely because I didn't have it haha.

Each of the MJs below books between $10-$50. I don't really have any set sale prices, but I would probably be looking to get a little under half bv for most of them, and of course I'll discount some more if anyone wants to buy several from me.

Not really looking to trade these, unless someone is willing to take multiple MJs for 1-2 bigger PC items that I need.

Shipping will be $3. If you wanna spend $25 or more I'll toss in free shipping! If you're interested in anything else in my org, everything listed FT is also FS so just shoot me a PM if you want a price on something Smile

[Image: MJs10-26001_zps4ebb581d.jpg]

Obviously the two graded cards you can see what they are. L-R on the bottom is: 97-98 Ultra Big Shots, 92-93 Fleer Drake's version, 95-96 Topps Mystery Finest borderless/silver

[Image: MJsFS10-262001_zps91557855.jpg]

Left: 1998 Hardcourt Jordan Holding Court red /2300 (Iverson on front); 1990 Kenner Starting Lineup Cards #8b

Right: 1998-99 UD Choice Reserve #s 23 and 198

[Image: MJsFS10-263001_zps2c6a5c12.jpg]

the four Mr. Junes are the originals from 1993-94 Upper Deck and are numbers MJ3-MJ6

the others are 95-96 Stadium Club Spike Says and 91-92 Hoops All-Star MVPs

Thanks for looking!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: Some mid-end MJs FS
I do not need these cards, but do you have any other MJ graded cards you are willing to part with? If so, let me know.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(10-26-2013, 10:20 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: I do not need these cards, but do you have any other MJ graded cards you are willing to part with? If so, let me know.
I'll dig, but not likely :-P
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

bump!

I like the jordan, allen iverson card, the gold cc redemption card, the choice reserve #198 and the starting lineup
Always looking for Michael Jordan Cards I don't own!

http://s259.photobucket.com/user/Bryanw1209/library/?sort=3&page=0

PM me a price on all 4 cards in the middle scan and the Finest Mystery Silver.

Update bump!

The mystery borderless in the top scan is gone, as are the Iverson/MJ, both of the choice reserves and the starting lineup card. The rest are still available, along with about 20 other MJs in that $10-$25 bv range