Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Tavon Austin Playbook Mail Day!!!

RE: Tavon Austin Playbook Mail Day!!!
you're more then welcome and likewise. i was surprised to see that as well
(10-26-2013, 01:34 PM)pudge27t Wrote: Really enjoyed the smooth trade! And I see as soon as I trade it away, that they add it to the listings! lol
Thanks again!
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(10-26-2013, 03:22 PM)hhh tgt Wrote: nice, I really wanted that too lol
Well u can still get it as I think he said it was ft! This time you'll have an easier time trading as i don't think he cares to much for Reggie! Smile
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

lol…you would be correct in your assumption about reggie
(10-26-2013, 04:57 PM)pudge27t Wrote: Well u can still get it as I think he said it was ft! This time you'll have an easier time trading as i don't think he cares to much for Reggie! Smile
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

feel free to check me for it then lol
If you have less than 15 successful trades here on Beckett, you will have to send first.
[Image: yyIxU.png]
Always looking for any Seahawks, especially Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas and Beastmode!

ok..lol
(10-26-2013, 06:32 PM)hhh tgt Wrote: feel free to check me for it then lol
My Flickr