`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone know arod0770710?

RE: Anyone know arod0770710?
(10-25-2013, 06:45 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: Yep its the same guy I thought it was. Go find him on facebook. That should get his attention.
I did 2 days ago... No response yet
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Just so everyone knows I don't think hes ripped me off, most guys with over 300 trades just don't start stiffing people. I was just wondering if anyone knew him and maybe something happened to him.

Was a real cool guy in negotiations. Hopefully he is just super busy or something.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.

Mr Floyd,
sorry I have been away for awhile on emergency, I am currently out of the country, in the Philippines to be exact. I have my wife and child over here and had to leave in an emergency due to the earthquake in Cebu. I will be here for one more week and when I return I will conclude all my trades. I know I left alot of pending trades. It is now that I have a chance to come into the city and log into my account. Please relay my apologies to all the people I have pending trades with. Please let them know that I will make good with all my trades and will make up for my long delay.
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Glad to hear he and the family are okay. Thanks for the update.