`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1975 topps mini set, second one. Completed!!!!!!!!!!

1975 topps mini set, second one. Completed!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, I was bored and started a second 75 mini set. I had lots of extras to help me out and two great traders helping me out also. I have two 1975 regular sets (all nrmt) and one recent mini set (nrmt) completed. My second set isn't as high grade but still awesome.

Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

RE: 1975 topps mini set, second one. 1 more needed
Knocking on the last ones door step
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

RE: 1975 topps mini set, second one. 1 more needed
............waiting on the mailman to put this set to bed (or box on a shelf to collect dust bunny's)

RE: 1975 topps mini set, second one. Completed!!!!!!!!!!
1975 topps mini baseball set completed! Yea! Yea! Yea me.

Ok... I'll say it... CONGRATS MAN !! Always nice to hear about someone hitting a milestone. Hope your stopping at 2 sets !! I would guess a third would be pretty tough since you already cleaned out most of the available market !!
Collecting Steelers, Pirates and Penguins

(11-12-2013, 05:38 PM)johnnypen Wrote: Ok... I'll say it... CONGRATS MAN !! Always nice to hear about someone hitting a milestone. Hope your stopping at 2 sets !! I would guess a third would be pretty tough since you already cleaned out most of the available market !!
thanks. two sets are plenty for now.......Smile

Glad to help and see you wrap that one up!

(11-13-2013, 02:48 AM)GoNoles Wrote: Glad to help and see you wrap that one up!
yes, thanks for helping........................