`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is anyone else excited for Flawless & Immaculate?

Is anyone else excited for Flawless & Immaculate?
Seems like most other forums are buzzing with talk about these two products. What are some opinions from members on this forum? Good or bad, the Flawless is the most expensive product released in basketball ever (If I am not mistaking). I love patches so these two products have me drooling. Is anyone else planning on breaking any or picking up singles?

I think I'll probably buy singles from flawless but I want to open some immaculate Big Grin!

This is for you Buck. I know you probably fell out of your chair when you saw the price on this lol.

[Image: KGrHqZlQFJhitBN4RBSTZjIOm60_57_zpsa44d3721.jpg]
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

RE: Is anyone else excited for Flawless & Immaculate?
haha I know I'm already watching it on the 'bay. I was STUNNED at the price. Will it really even fetch 4 figures? I know it's an ultra-high-end product but I still have trouble thinking it'll get anywhere near that. That is an absolutely sick patch though. If money were no object I would definitely already own it!

As far as for the hobby in general? It's tough to believe anyone other than flip-for-profiteers will be busting much of it, but from the looks of things even singles will be tough to come by.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

I don't know lol... I think it definitely has the potential, but the product isn't even out yet so who knows... Being a 1/1 it will definitely fetch a high price for sure but I doubt anywhere near sellers initial asking price.

I am devistated by the the amount of Tristans and Waltons in the product though.... I will try and buy at least a couple. I am at least opening one box of Immaculate maybe two. Personally I like Immaculate better than Flawless.

Tracking my case....arrived in NY an hour ago at UPS. Will be out for delivery in the morning.

NICE!! Are you opening or selling? Good luck if you open, would love to see results. From what I have seen so far though you won't need much luck lol.

(10-24-2013, 08:52 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: NICE!! Are you opening or selling? Good luck if you open, would love to see results. From what I have seen so far though you won't need much luck lol.
I'll be opening the case, and will post results. I just hope it's delivered early. Status says will be delivered by end of day.

lol im getting nervous already for Flawless! I joined a hit draft break(pre-sell) last week so the price was a little lower than it is now. I hope I get a nice spot in the draft haha but i'll prob end up with one of the last spots and end up with a base card.

Shoot I wouldn't mind a base card considering they are all #ed /20 and have diamonds in them lol. Good luck either way, and if worst comes to worst grab something for me I'll buy it lol Smile

I wasn't excited when I heard about the product but seeing Panini open those 3 briefcases made me really excited. Only thing is it is a little too pricey for me, might have to get my dad to chip in with me haha. The diamond and emerald cards came out better than I thought they would and those patches are ridiculous. I saw a Jerry West on card auto that is absolutely beautiful
[Image: VSiDkeU.png]

here's my take on the pricing and the way that this was marketed:

for what you get, a srp of $1,500 is really not so bad when you consider the fact that you get 7 autographs and 2 memorabilia and a possible diamond card out of your base. compare that to a pack of national treasures at $700 where you get possibly 3 or 4 autographs and 3 or 4 memorabilia plus a base. it's really right on par with the price of national treasures. plus when you think about the fact that there aren't as many players featured in flawless, your odds of landing a star (lebron, kobe, durant, etc) or hot rookie (lillard, kyrie, anthony davis, etc) is probably going to be one or two per pack.

i'm sure that lillard and kyrie autographs will run you at least $3K for a single...while a diamond or emerald (if they do exist...have not seen a complete checklist yet) may actually get you more. and though you won't get an autograph lebron, a jumbo, nice patch will get you at least half your money back...and a diamond or emerald lebron?! probably $3K (judging by prices of a logoman). kobe autos may actually only go for about $500 to $1K, but i'm sure the uniqueness of a diamond kobe will garner some attention too.

in the end, it's something different. everyone thought exquisite was ridiculous, panini is now upping the game. i'm only hoping that my lcs actually gets theirs in...i was told that it was supposed to ship only today, so being that i don't think panini sells direct to stores, i'll have to wait until their distributor gets it and delivers it...by then it may be at $2K for a pack Sad