`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Topps Update retail fun + new stuff

2013 Topps Update retail fun + new stuff
Bought a few blasters and hangers ... Here's the best stuff from that little retail spree.

Red border Puig and Myers
Camo Wright
Manu patch McCovey, Hamilton & Crawford
Kimbrill SP
Mini Machado

Looking to trade the Crawford and Hamilton cards, if interested!

[Image: null_zps8d5fb98d.jpg]
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: 2013 Topps Update retail fun
Retail has been kind to you. Interested in the Myers and Puig red if available. Nice break sir.

Any chance the Kimbrel variation is available?

Like a shot at the Wright camo
[Image: 3iOMt.png]
Collect all type of Mets cards from modern era along with Hamilton, Braun, Fielder,Lincecum, Mauer, H Ramirez, and other current MLB stars
http://s1008.photobucket.com/albums/af20...WGrizwold/

DrM....are the Crawford and Hamiltion's retail inserts? Don't remember seeing them before (?) Congrats on your Puig & Myers and that Wright should make a Mets fan happy. Not to be a dennie downer, but I don't particularly like the Target reds....I still collect 'em, but they should use red that pops...you know like ladies lipstick (give me a real reason to kiss my cards...LOL!)
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(10-24-2013, 08:30 AM)Bruce3D Wrote: Any chance the Kimbrel variation is available?
I'd trade it for the Mattingly SP (with Bo Jackson) US323b, the Trout SP (with Cano) US300, the Ortiz SP (with cano and Rivera) US285, or the Lou Gehrig SP US323. There's SPs of Willie Mays with Koufax and Wiilie with Hank Aaron ... That would work, too!

(10-24-2013, 05:30 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: DrM....are the Crawfoed and Hamiltion's retail inserts? Don't remember seeing them before (?) Congrats on your Puig & Myers and that Wright should make a Mets fan happy. Not to be a dennie downer, but I don't particularly like the Target reds....I still collect 'em, but they should use red that pops...you know like ladies lipstick (give me a real reason to kiss my cards...LOL!)
You're too funny, Joe!
I thought you'd like the Red since it compliments the Phillies Uniforms. Agreed, the Red could be a little brighter! I like them better than the Walmart baby blue border. Those are weak!!
Yes, Crawford and Hamilton are blaster inserts ... I don't like them as much as the All Star MVP cards.
I bought 2 more blasters today (yeah, I'm a cardboard addict Smile ) and got a /25 card and a really awesome MVP All Star card! I'll post'em when I get home.
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Here's my newest additions from today's 2 new blasters!
Michael Brantley /25 sapphire
Miguel Cabrera rookie reprint
Target Red border Cano
JETER MVP AS patch card!

Retail has been pretty good!

[Image: null_zps445600fd.jpg]

(10-24-2013, 05:39 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I'd trade it for the Mattingly SP (with Bo Jackson) US323b, the Trout SP (with Cano) US300, the Ortiz SP (with cano and Rivera) US285, or the Lou Gehrig SP US323. There's SPs of Willie Mays with Koufax and Wiilie with Hank Aaron ... That would work, too!
I don't have any of those. I was going to offer a Lyle Overbay black #/62 from Update. Any interest in it, even if not for the Kimbrel?

RE: 2013 Topps Update retail fun + new stuff
i pulled a puig of one of those lil patch cards from a blaster, quite the surprise
In fact it turned into a puig blaster, got the base cards and a mini all in the same box.

RE: 2013 Topps Update retail fun + new stuff
(10-25-2013, 02:27 PM)rentzington Wrote: i pulled a puig of one of those lil patch cards from a blaster, quite the surprise
In fact it turned into a puig blaster, got the base cards and a mini all in the same box.
Nice, out of those rookie patch cards, the Puig is probably the "hit" to get!