`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ever have that 1 simple card (not high end) that you can’t seem to find anywhere?

RE: Ever have that 1 simple card (not high end) that you can’t seem to find anywhere?
(10-23-2013, 04:14 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: 2005 Upper Deck First Pitch Signature Stars #DR Dave Roberts
thats my white whale as well. id give 400 dollars in trade bv for it. maybe more

RE: Ever have that 1 simple card (not high end) that you can’t seem to find anywhere?
2009 o-pee-chee mini of Clayton Kershaw. Been watching ebay and the marketplace here for months and haven't found it. It's a star card, and not too expensive, strange that I can't find it.
[Image: Jones%20Kershaw_zpswfyrmlav.jpg]

(11-30-2013, 10:38 PM)mjanooz Wrote: 2003-04 Just Prospects 04 Preview Black #1 Robinson Cano I know some one that has about 40 of them, and he is refusing to budge. One of only 15 cards I need for Cano not numbered /25 or lower from 2003-2012.
My guess is he might budge now

Sorry guys I just went through the whole list here and I could not find any of them in my organizer.
With 25,758 cards for trade I was hoping I had at least one of your guys needs
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

I landed mine!!!! Kinda crazy that it surfaced just days after I posted about it in this thread lol.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(12-07-2013, 01:31 AM)Haze28 Wrote: I landed mine!!!! Kinda crazy that it surfaced just days after I posted about it in this thread lol.
Congrats, glad to hear it!