`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Topps UFC Bloodlines Fighter Relics Autographs

2012 Topps UFC Bloodlines Fighter Relics Autographs
Does anyone know how to tell which PP you have from this set? I have two that are 1/1's

One looks like a printing plate but the image on front is not reversed like a PP is. And if they just didnt label them then this would be the CYAN plate.

And the Platinum looks like a regular auto relic but darker hence "platinum" I assume. Anyways, did they make the PP without labels? Cause on Beckett it says there are 4 and they are specifically

So were the PP's just not labeled other than just 1/1 embossed stamp?

ok so the images are erroring out and there both under 500kb....so I give up on the images, but for those of you who know....maybe?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"Imagination is the reality of a dreamer."
Dreamers Ink Art Gallery
UFC cards
LQQKing for rare cards of:
Clay Guida *Scott Jorgensen*Miesha Tate

RE: 2012 Topps UFC Bloodlines Fighter Relics Autographs
I was wondering this myself- if you look at my bucket on pg1 i have 2 "odd" pp's- the jose aldo jumbo relic is reversed image and thick metal but non#'d- the other is the dual relic machida /shogun(love that card) thick metal on top again but image not reversed/and is#'1/1-------looked online and i found variants of both cards(different colors) and both are listed as plates------
looking for diaz bros.-arianny-pettis-wanderlei-hendricks-2012 finest base refractors-sonnen-rousey-liddell-lyoto--thanks-- http://s1367.photobucket.com/user/trisha81camara/library/#/user/trisha81camara/library/?sort=3&page=1&_suid=138182583912506364157194445433

RE: 2012 Topps UFC Bloodlines Fighter Relics Autographs
Start and photobucket account and upload the image there...then just copy and past the image code here.