`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTTF Cespedes/Russell/Pederson/Bregman and more...

LTTF Cespedes/Russell/Pederson/Bregman and more...
Just got done with this current batch of trades and wanted to get a few more done...

Always looking for Cespedes cards I don't have... I need a lot from '13... I don't have any Finest or Update yet... Need all topps chrome/bowman chrome inserts/parallels etc...

My other 2 PC players are Joc Pederson and Addison Russell (needs are marked. Need to update a few purchases though)...

Working on an all-star rookie trophy project (needs are marked)...

Also looking for cards of Alex Bregman, the LSU shortstop.

Am always interested in other cards I like and can throw into my random PC section...

Shoot over some offers!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

RE: Looking to make some deals...
Pleasure to have been one of the latest batch. Hope we can deal again after my break.
[Image: XjsuPlx.jpg]

(10-22-2013, 04:26 PM)fgarvis Wrote: Pleasure to have been one of the latest batch. Hope we can deal again after my break.
Likewise! Thanks for the Russell PC help!

PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.

I have this one in redemption right now, IF it comes live, I will hit you up if you need it....

[Image: img121_zpsec77ce85.jpg]

I got a nice card from an online break I'm sure you would want...I shouldnt tease because its likely hitting ebay

Cespedes atomic fit the bill die cut /10

Would be interested in both. Don't know if I have any other pc items to go 1:1 on the museum gold, but could be worth a shot!

RE: LTTF Cespedes/Russell/Pederson/Bregman and more...
Can't load pics due to bucket bandwidth, but have loaded some new bait into org and have some more incoming... Give it a look!

RE: LTTF Cespedes/Russell/Pederson/Bregman and more...
Anyone?