`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very cool Bobcats TTM auto came in today! WITH SCAN!

Very cool Bobcats TTM auto came in today! WITH SCAN!
Hey guys, last year around this time I sent out like a dozen Hoops cards for TTM requests to some of the main guys from the "double rookie class" — I got Bradley Beal and Kenneth Faried back fairly quickly, and then nothing for the last few months, so I figured that was it.

Got an envelope from Charlotte, N.C. back today — Michael Kidd-Gilchrist TTM auto!

He even personalized it "To RJ" — pretty sweet!

[Image: MKG_zpsbc81d8c2.jpg]

The card kind of got dinged up in the mail, but I'd rather have a signed card that isn't mint than a mint one that isn't signed, LOL.

RE: Very cool TTM auto came in today!
That's awesome rj!!! Those are keepers sir. You got some real good guys back too. Good man!!
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

(10-21-2013, 09:59 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: That's awesome rj!!! Those are keepers sir. You got some real good guys back too. Good man!!
Yeah man ... MKG signing last year's mail this preseason gives me hope that some more guys might come around, LOL

awesome! did you send the cards to the team or their homes?

Man that's awesome, where do you find out where to send cards so they can sign and can you send cards to any star?
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

(10-22-2013, 08:14 AM)folkertino Wrote: awesome! did you send the cards to the team or their homes?
To the team.
(10-22-2013, 09:18 AM)kevinr Wrote: Man that's awesome, where do you find out where to send cards so they can sign and can you send cards to any star?
If you look at each team's website, they usually have a fan mail address listed either under "Contact Us" or "FAQ."

It's VERY hit or miss, mostly miss, LOL ... I've gotten probably 10 percent of them back over the years.

That's why I never send any valuable cards ... usually the cheapest base card I can find. That way if it doesn't come back I'm only out a dollar or two with postage and what not.

But man, there's nothing more fun than getting an envelope in the mail with your own handwriting on it!