`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
OT: I'm addicted

OT: I'm addicted
I just participated in my first box break ever. I never understood the draw until yesterday. I was thinking to myself, "Why buy a box/case looking for specific hits when someone else can do it for you - and cheaper?". I love busting packs, but it just gets too darn expensive. Cut to the chase - I won the AFC North slot on a box of 2013 Certified and pulled a Giovani Bernard auto patch /25. Only downside is that the patch is one-color, but still pretty stoked!

RE: OT: I'm addicted
they are great i've been in one for over 5 years now and it is monthly. I have gotten nothing and i have received Marino autos. My favorite pull so far was dual marino/ elway auto #/15.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

i do them all the time on another site, in fact i got one tomorrow.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

CONGRATS ON THE GIO.
(10-21-2013, 08:43 PM)mrdub Wrote: i do them all the time on another site, in fact i got one tomorrow.
GOOD LUCK TOMORROW.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

Just be careful, you can go overboard..... I haven't done one in a while because I spent WAY too much money on them and had to cut it off for a while. I was doing between 4-6 a week there for a short time, and really didn't have that much extra money for it. Now that the Packers breaks are all a bunch more expensive because of Lacy, I definitely can't do it very often. I've got one coming up, eventually, but that will be my only one for a while. I just switched back to buying singles and breaking a few cheaper products (which is still kind of expensive, but not quite so addictive!)

(10-22-2013, 06:31 AM)bojesphob Wrote: Now that the Packers breaks are all a bunch more expensive because of Lacy, I definitely can't do it very often.
The main drawback I have box breaks. Sucks when your favorite team is so darn good.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

(10-22-2013, 04:34 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: The main drawback I have box breaks. Sucks when your favorite team is so darn good.
It is a good problem to have LOL

(10-22-2013, 07:41 PM)bojesphob Wrote: It is a good problem to have LOL
ya, but only if you win your team, then get a hit. lol.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

(10-21-2013, 08:27 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: they are great i've been in one for over 5 years now and it is monthly. I have gotten nothing and i have received Marino autos. My favorite pull so far was dual marino/ elway auto #/15.
I demand a pic of that one.... sound nice!

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Latest box break was last night (2013 Finest) - pulled 2 Eddie Lacy AU. One is on-card/10. Also pulled a Cobb camo 10/10 non-auto. All will be for trade as soon as I get them! Scans to come!

I do need to cool it, though. I think I'll do one a week from now on. I've been getting lucky as all get out and it will not last long.