`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Super collection dilemma, I need to hear what you would do!

RE: Super collection dilemma, I need to hear what you would do!
(10-23-2013, 03:47 PM)jblaze1718 Wrote: I haven't gone piece by piece but probably only 125-150 or so. I only have 223 Victorinos right now, and probably 50 of those are 1/1's, high ends, autos, etc..Not only am I stacking high end cards here but also filling up pretty much all of the base and low end. That ish gets pricey with shipping costs with ebay and trading!

I'll try to pick my 20 favorite or so and post pics! And of course, I will make a thread of any complete sets w/ pics. Smile
Ok, great!! Looking forward to seeing it!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

I really enjoy buying big lots that have a nice junk of items I need. Of course the downside is the duplication, but if you can trade to fellow collectors or resell them, then it's not so bad.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

Amazing buy! Know anyone have a huge collection of Victorino? Suggest you get all doubles together fast and see how much you could get out of them since his market is high and Boston is doing very well in the World Series. It's the best time to sell!!!

Enjoy the cards Smile

That is an awesome lot. Good job.

Major congrats on the buy. You can't go wrong in a situation like this. This will never happen for me.
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

(10-23-2013, 11:57 PM)SirGabel Wrote: Amazing buy! Know anyone have a huge collection of Victorino? Suggest you get all doubles together fast and see how much you could get out of them since his market is high and Boston is doing very well in the World Series. It's the best time to sell!!!

Enjoy the cards Smile
Thank you all!

And yes, I will definitely be selling the duplicates instantly to recover some of the price while the value is still high with the WS. If the Sox win, it should maintain a high level for at least a few weeks.