`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Last Platinum breaks

Last Platinum breaks
Ok, so I was out doing some errands yesterday, and one of my stops was at Tire Discounters, as the two new tires I had to buy recently weren't holding air... Anyhow, while they were looking at them, I walked over to Walmart, which is practically next door. While I was in there, I figured I'd get 2 more of the 3 pack packages. Then, after they got my tires sorted out, I went to my LCS to get a box of Playbook, and unfortunately he didn't have any yet (I'm starting to think he's not getting them, but that's another story). While I was there, I instead got a Hobby box of Platinum, since I did decently with the 3 packs.

Anyhow, so this is what I got from the 3 packs:

Bucked the odds again, and got another auto:

Then, on to the hobby box:
(yes, this is my third Lacy Xfractor, and I still haven't even gotten single Franklin card in it all yet)

And then the hits:

Got a bunch of sapphires too, just nothing too horribly exciting. The Bailey, Te'o Orange, the Pierre-Paul, are all spoken for, but the rest are FT.

RE: Last Platinum breaks
CHECK ME FOR THE BARNER
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

I think I cleaned you out of stuff I need, maizen. lol

interested in barner and Bernard if you want to check me