`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10/20/13 W. Lebanon NH Card Show Pick ups

10/20/13 W. Lebanon NH Card Show Pick ups
I was on the fence about going to this card show because it is outside of my radius of comfort in relation to my house. My wife and I worked out a deal. I wanted to search through commons and bargain boxes. That is what I did. Everything in this scan cost me $85 total. I feel like I did well.

[Image: Rookies1_zps92c5cda9.jpg]
[Image: Rookies2_zps3114e3b3.jpg]
The stuff in the scans above are PC and NFT.

The stuff in the following few scans I just picked up because I felt the price was right.
[Image: IMG_NEW_0002_zpsa2c96f7f.jpg]
[Image: IMG_NEW_0003_zps4ceb346d.jpg]
[Image: IMG_NEW_zpsd7ad7365.jpg]
[Image: IMG_NEW_0001_zps9f4f1bff.jpg]
Some of this stuff were nice additions. Some of them were simply misses(namely the Felton and Dudley of nothingness). I got the Pippen because I pulled the Mookie Defensive Gems yesterday and I like the set. I paid $3 for it...it was an impulse buy but I am happy I grabbed it.

Now for the other PC stuff.
Iggy-
[Image: Iggy_zpscd3d76e9.jpg]

Z-Bo
[Image: ZBo_zpsf421152a.jpg]
The Kobe wouldn't fit in the Kobe Scan. I actually ended up with three of the Z-bo Fleer Focus RCs because the price was great.

Lastly, additions to the Kobe PC. Included are additions to my Magic PC.
[Image: Kobe_zps16d6a061.jpg]

All in all, I think I did great. I had a good time and will definitely be heading to this show again.

Thoughts? Opinions? Comments? How does everyone think I did considering I was aiming for some RCs?
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: 10/20/13 W. Lebanon NH Card Show Pick ups
I think you did great! Looks like a fun show and you got a lot for your money. I am drooling over the 80-81 Celtics team leaders cards... By the way in an earlier post you asked me about the January 26th C's/ Nets game, well guess what I got tickets to today...
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

Hey Man, that Celtics card is available if you want it lol. Niiiiiiiiiice in regards to the tickets too! My wife and I tentatively have tickets for the game.

Thanks for checking out my post. The Iggy auto was a surprise. I had wicked tunnel vision at this dudes table looking for something else. I just happened to turn my head and saw the "A" in the signature. I was pretty psyched. I picked up the Iggy and the Jason Kidd Finest was underneath it. I paid $5 per. I wanted the Kidd for my PC project!!
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

This is one problem not being in America. The Ewing Looks the best.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

very nice pick ups!!

(10-20-2013, 11:42 PM)classical_hero Wrote: This is one problem not being in America. The Ewing Looks the best.
Tell me about. Being stuck in Canberra, Australia, we have very little when it comes to cards. As to the Ewing SPx - it is a beautiful card, even more beautiful when partnered with the Gold (i should know, i've got both in my pc).

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.