`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1991 mask auto pro set

1991 mask auto pro set
looking for the 1991-92 pro set insert card cc2. shows patrick roy's mask and he auto'd the card. there were a coulple of other autos in the set that i wouldnt mind either. kirk mclean and roy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

ALWAYS looking for gizmo williams 1989 pro set footbal, 1992 pro set ground force cards, ane 1990 Paul Gillis pro set hockey error.

RE: 1991 mask auto pro set
The mask wasn't an "in pack" auto. There were some that were done up (I don't know how legit they were) but that was after the pack out.

There was at least one French Patrick Roy in pack auto (I believe it was a league leader card, and not the regular base card) signed in silver sharpie (kind of sideways) and numbered on the back (to...4000? some of the french ones have 3XXX numbering on them). There was a second Roy auto, and english version of the base card, inserted in the English sets/boxes There was a Kirk McLean, but I have never seen one. Roy was for French/English packs and McLean was English. I have seen a few of the Roy cards hit eBay and they usually command north of $75...

Please refrain from listing eBay auctions on the boards. Thank you!
and the McLean:

.... I have never seen one.

- Rob

Cheers!

- Rob

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR RED DEER REBELS (WHL) ITEMS OF ALL SORTS!

www.therebelsgeek.webs.com
www.toppsarchives.webs.com

this is the one i was talking about. i dont know exactly what the story is with it, but its one of the few i have seen but the most expensive. i have been told the guy is way high, but i dont know for sure.

ALWAYS looking for gizmo williams 1989 pro set footbal, 1992 pro set ground force cards, ane 1990 Paul Gillis pro set hockey error.

Can't I list auction links for illustration purposes?
Cheers!

- Rob

Auctions are now allowed to be listed, as long as they are NOT your own auctions.

Randi

i dont even know if this is right or not. here is a pic of the card.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

er... those weren't my auctions.... hmmm?
Cheers!

- Rob