Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Need some help

Need some help
what do you guys think is funner to collect WR or QB
price isn't really a factor for me but i just to get opinion on whats funnier to collect
[Image: g5lS3.png]
Tommy Hanson Super Collector
Julio Teheran
Mike Foltynewicz
http://s903.photobucket.com/home/bradp48/allalbums

RE: Need some help
(10-19-2013, 08:31 AM)prymetyme1035 Wrote: what do you guys think is funner to collect WR or QB
price isn't really a factor for me but i just to get opinion on whats funnier to collect
It think its most fun to collect what you think is fun to collect Smile

not trying to be a smart a$$ ....hehe

I would collect Qb's if give the choice between the 2.

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

I WOULD SAY WR. SOMETIMES WHEN U KNOW U HAVE A CERTAIN PLAYERS CARD N U SEE HIM ON HIGHLITE REELS MAKES IT THAT MUCH FUNNER.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

More fun? I PC a QB but find myself gravitating towards WR's for some reason. But like Phinz said its gonna end up being whats more fun for you. The most fun I have collecting is my Manning PC but its also fun collecting people I grew up watching and my female actresses. You'll go thru many ideas before you decide what you like unless you have a passion for 1 certain thing. I've been collecting since 94 and never really had a passion for 1 thing until they traded Manning to Denver and I started that PC. Tho I still venture out into other things I like.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC