`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGS Submission PICS! MOJO!

RE: BGS Submission PICS! MOJO!
Great stuff man, are you gonna start working on grading the Klay collection or was it just a random selection?
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Very, very nice. Congrats on the grading results!
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Jeez man I need/want SOOO many of those MJs...even raw let alone in grades like that! I know those scoring kings graded pretty rough too so even the 8 on that is solid. Awesome stuff keep it up!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(10-16-2013, 07:58 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Great stuff man, are you gonna start working on grading the Klay collection or was it just a random selection?
A little bit of both. I want to get most of my Klay autos graded and I also want to get all his RCs graded eventually. Some of the cards, like the Brilliance auto, I just liked and wanted graded.
(10-16-2013, 08:36 PM)jonathani Wrote: Very, very nice. Congrats on the grading results!
Thanks man!
(10-16-2013, 08:52 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Jeez man I need/want SOOO many of those MJs...even raw let alone in grades like that! I know those scoring kings graded pretty rough too so even the 8 on that is solid. Awesome stuff keep it up!
Thanks man. I was kinda bummed about the Scoring Kings. I have the Scoring Kings Plus and that is graded a 9.5 (I bought it RAW BGS 9, took it out of the raw holder and sent it in). I was hoping the regular would come back something similar or at least a 9. Oh well, the edges were pretty rough on the back.

[Image: Nick.jpg]