`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lets trade base and rookies!

lets trade base and rookies!
i just added some star base and rookie base cards. check me and lets trade some low end stuff!
i typically only add rookies and base cards of quarterbacks. then i add base cards of other star players at their position as i deem necessary. i have tons of other base cards of players not listed in my org. if you collect anyone in particular, chances are i have them. let me know and ill get them added for you.
[Image: 4G8l9zG_zps62c9d6b9.jpg]

RE: lets trade base and rookies!
Bump it up. Responded to all offers. If you collect someone in particular that you don't see much of in my org., let me know as I probably have just not added them. So which players and teams are you looking for?

Keep em coming!

(10-15-2013, 07:49 PM)spazzyvol Wrote: i just added some star base and rookie base cards. check me and lets trade some low end stuff!
i typically only add rookies and base cards of quarterbacks. then i add base cards of other star players at their position as i deem necessary. i have tons of other base cards of players not listed in my org. if you collect anyone in particular, chances are i have them. let me know and ill get them added for you.
Sent offer.
Photobucket

Thank you!

If you have any base and inserts of 2013 Steven Jackson I need them, also Tavon Austin / any Rams.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

(10-16-2013, 11:21 PM)totally sports Wrote: If you have any base and inserts of 2013 Steven Jackson I need them, also Tavon Austin / any Rams.
I'll add some for you this weekend and send an open offer!

Offer Sent!
Collecting Bruins, Jon Papelbon, Patriots

[Image: Stockinsert.jpg]

Bump up!

You have any Kordell Stewart?